ghost photo help

bellebud

DIS Veteran
ok, don't laugh, but my daughter has a series of pics she took of her boyfriend, who they've always felt has a spirit following him, and these pics have something in them that we can't identify what it could be. Is there a site anyone knows of, like the bug identifying site, etc, that people help identify what something in a picture could possibly be?

sorry if this isn't ok to post here. Just thought you guys are all into photography so may be able to offer us some direction.

Normally, I'd shrug something like this off, but the thing in some of the pics is kinda cool and bizarre, so I'm helping her investigate.

I can usually identify things in photos. If a flash was used, usually it's a spec of dust, and depending on the camera lens flare can show up very oddly as well. You can post them or PM me if you'd like - make and model of camera would be helpful as well so I can check out the lens. :)

I used to enjoy figuring out what things actually were in the ghost hunter photos. :)

I can usually identify things in photos. If a flash was used, usually it's a spec of dust, and depending on the camera lens flare can show up very oddly as well. You can post them or PM me if you'd like - make and model of camera would be helpful as well so I can check out the lens. :)

I used to enjoy figuring out what things actually were in the ghost hunter photos. :)
thank you so much!! can I just attach photos here from my computer, or do they have to be hosted, etc? (that's the way it was last time I tried to post a pic). I just gave up, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts