• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Giddy about Iron Man 3!

Ginacrella

California Girl
Anyone seeing the midnight showing? I've even heard there are earlier showtimes in certain cities. I'll probably see a matinee show tomorrow. Too excited. Let the Summer movies begin!:cool1:

Saw it in 2D at 9:30 last night. It was fun, but there were some pretty big plotholes. Not as good as the first one.

Remember to stay until after the credits. We didn't have a lot of people leave, but there were some. :confused3

Saw it in 2D at 9:30 last night. It was fun, but there were some pretty big plotholes. Not as good as the first one.

Remember to stay until after the credits. We didn't have a lot of people leave, but there were some. :confused3

Can't wait! I've actually heard good reviews on this one.

“Iron Man 3” feels like an unequal mulching of current concerns. Not rather as much cool as the first version... overall “Iron Man 3” is seriously missing that mature Tony Stark spark.

Iron Man 3 took in over $68M on Friday alone, on course for one of the best opening weekends ever.

Love loved it. Made up for the second one. Some parts made me think of The Terminator. I can't wait to see it again and again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter