Gift Basket for delivery to guest for Xmas

porcelina

Earning My Ears
Howdy,

My manager will be traveling to Disney World the week before Christmas. Our staff would like to send her a gift basket of some sort (just not all fruit though!) as a Christmas gift while she and her husband are down there. Where can I find information on the internet or elsewhere on ordering a gift basket for a guest. They are vacation club members who always stay on property (surely we will know where they are staying before they leave). Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this sort of thig?

Happy holidays - your help is greatly appreciated.

Erika

Don't know if this will help but a friend is arriving at Grand Floridian the day before I leave. I called GF and asked if I could drop off some presents for her and her family as a surprise. I want them put in their room while they are out. I was told no problem.

I would think you could order from almost anywhere. Ask for delivery to be on their day of arrival and put that information along with their name on the package. Make sure the package is addressed to the hotel itself.

Or - once you know where they are staying, call guest services at that hotel and ask what they suggest.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays!

Cyn:bounce: :bounce:

I recommend Cindy at Pixie Gifts. I just arranged a delivery for our friends who leave next Saturday, and I found her helpful and very flexible. Her website is http://www.pixiegifts.com

You may want to give her a call since it's getting close to time, though!

we're going down for christmass.

I wanted to get a small tree decorated for the room.

Well i tried disney florist, and ftd, etc, and they were all pretty pricey. Than I remembered a radio ad for www.proflowers.com - WHAT A GREAT PLACE! They had a little tree decorated with oranaments and lights delivered for HALF of cost at the next cheapest place (and they didnt even have the little lights)

They also had gifts and baskets to pick from, so i would definately try them when shopping around.

I made sure to put my check in date on the shipping information since that seems to be the consensus around here. (and we'll be arriving Christmass but they will deliver the day before- so bell services will need to hold onto it for us).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter