Gift card question

Lindaleeann

Earning My Ears
I'd like to purchase my park tickets now. I've got a bunch of $50 gift cards which I realize I have to combine to make the purchase. How does that work since I won't have a physical card with the $ on it once they are combined? Will they just give me a number to use?

Pick one of your physical cards to be the primary one, then using the Disney gift cards website, register that card and mark it as being your primary card. You might even want to use a sharpie and literally mark the card so you know that one is the keeper.

Enter in the next card that you have, transfer the balance, verify the the primary card shows the updated balance and that the one you just transferred from now shows $0.00, then remove the empty card. Repeat for all the rest of your cards.

When you're ready to pay for your tickets, use your primary card that now has all the balance on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter