Gift card question

Jhondy

Mouseketeer
I just want to double check that I am right about using gift cards at disney world. Can they be used anywhere magic bands can be used? Additionally, if we charge things with our magic bands I know we can go to the front desk and pay the balance with gift cards nightly but is there any limit to that? Like can we charge something with our magic band and not be able to use the gift card to pay the balance?

Like can we charge something with our magic band and not be able to use the gift card to pay the balance?
When you use your MB for a purchase, the amount gets posted to your onsite room account. Every Disney Resort accepts gift cards as payment for room charges. So, use your MB and pay the amount owed by using your gift card balance.

Cruise Line included? I can use Disney Gift Cards to pay down my shipboard account, correct?

I just want to double check that I am right about using gift cards at disney world. Can they be used anywhere magic bands can be used? Additionally, if we charge things with our magic bands I know we can go to the front desk and pay the balance with gift cards nightly but is there any limit to that? Like can we charge something with our magic band and not be able to use the gift card to pay the balance?

Just make sure you go down the night before you checkout and pay off any balance with your gift cards, I have heard that occasionally the room charges go thru on the card attached to your room after midnight of your last night. I believe there is also a balance number where they will charge your card automatically if it reaches that point (I want to say $500, but I could be totally wrong there).

Just make sure you go down the night before you checkout and pay off any balance with your gift cards, I have heard that occasionally the room charges go thru on the card attached to your room after midnight of your last night. I believe there is also a balance number where they will charge your card automatically if it reaches that point (I want to say $500, but I could be totally wrong there).

good to know about there being a point where they automatically charge the card. Thanks! I figure we will either just bring the gift card with us or pay the balance down every night to not run into any issues. Now we just gotta keep stockpiling gift cards to save for our trip next year!!

good to know about there being a point where they automatically charge the card. Thanks! I figure we will either just bring the gift card with us or pay the balance down every night to not run into any issues. Now we just gotta keep stockpiling gift cards to save for our trip next year!!
Yeah when I was there last time we just went down every couple days and paid it off. Was easy. Also gave DS a chance to check the pin board at the front desk every couple of days. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter