Gift exchange ideas needed...

tcufrog

DIS Veteran
My older son goes to a very small K-12 coed school for gifted children. Next Friday is their Christmas party and there will be a gift exchange among the middle and high school students. The budget is $20 and under. I could use some suggestions, ideally something I can get from Amazon or Target. I'm already behind on shopping for the family and don't have time to hit the stores for this.

My older son goes to a very small K-12 coed school for gifted children. Next Friday is their Christmas party and there will be a gift exchange among the middle and high school students. The budget is $20 and under. I could use some suggestions, ideally something I can get from Amazon or Target. I'm already behind on shopping for the family and don't have time to hit the stores for this.

an amazon gift card PERIOD. this way the student can use it for something they need/want. if it's one of the 12th graders they may be squirreling away money for college so this can be set aside for textbooks.

My DS is a senior. He bought an iTunes card and a bag of m&ms for his gift exchange. He is the only one in his class without an iPhone though (only 10 kids in the class).

I agree with a giftcard, but stay away from iTunes - not everyone has apple products

a starbucks gc would be awesome at that age

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter