Gifts of A Lifetime ?

kayeandjim00

<font color=purple>Now living in Onderland!<br><fo
I ordered a "Guest of Honor" badge and a postcard from Mickey for my husband as a surprise for him to get before we leave for our next trip. (He's as big of a Disney Nut as me :D ) I remembered reading something about Gifts of A Lifetime on the boards and just wondered if anyone could tell me about their experience with them. Thanks a lot!

Hi! I ordered a Guest of Honor name badge for DD for her Easter Basket. The Tooth Fairy decided to borrow it the day it arrived since poor DD swallowed the first tooth she's ever lost on the same day it arrived! Shipping took a little longer than I would have thought (maybe about 2 weeks is a guestimate), especially since I'm in Florida, but I think it did say it could be up to 10 days, and when I ordered it I said it was for Easter.

Long story short: I got what I ordered and at the time I needed it, so they are okay in my book!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter