Girl Guide leader looking for badge exchange

Jenheartsdisney

Mouseketeer
Basically as title,

I'm a Girl Guide leader in the U.K. my girls are planning on a North American theme for this term (September to December).

I'm hoping to set up a few badge exchanges with some girl Guide/Girl Scout troops in North America (Canada to the Caribbean - all welcome) and maybe you guys can send us a letter with your badges about what Guiding is like in your area. We will, of course, reciprocate.

Looks like we're out of the term you mentioned, but I have a number of badges from when I still ran a unit out in BC, Canada! Let me know if you'd still like some from this region and I can see about sending a few your way. I think I have some old crests from one of our districts too.

Join Girl Scouts Gab on Facebook. There are thousands of GS Leaders on there, and many Girl Guide leaders as well, some from all over the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!