Girls Only Disneyland Trip ~ Old thread, link to new one in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh man...Peanut butter & chocolate...why???

I just can't stop eating Reeses.................

I'm loving the stories and the pics! Jane! You go girl, do you even remember last night, your red cheeks tell me you were feeling no pain. ;)

Debra, in college, we had the hot dog man. He was this bartender that always supplied us hot dogs because he had the hots for my friend.

Now I want a hot dog and tater tots. I actually have tater tots in my freezer! :rotfl:

I'll take peanut butter and chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins. :cloud9:
Yummy!!

I'm loving the stories and the pics! Jane! You go girl, do you even remember last night, your red cheeks tell me you were feeling no pain. ;)

Debra, in college, we had the hot dog man. He was this bartender that always supplied us hot dogs because he had the hots for my friend.

Now I want a hot dog and tater tots. I actually have tater tots in my freezer! :rotfl:

That is funny!!
I have hot dogs that I just bought last night!

Oh man...Peanut butter & chocolate...why???

I just can't stop eating Reeses.................
Funny you should say that. I just posted a link to these on the WISH thread. They are so good!!!
http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/100Calorie/index.asp?name=ReesesBars
Try them, you'll be surprised how much you like them, and they are only 100 calories.

Me too! Doesn't everyone who has kids?

WOW~ I find this hard to believe.
Believe it. I keep telling y'all I am the innocent one but no one believes me. :confused3

Now I want hot dogs . . .. .
hot-dogs.jpg

This from the "stripper shoes" woman.
Hmmm? I'm sorry, did you say something?

Man I go to lunch and this thread just lived RIGHT up. LOVED the mini TR on Vegas. WOW! Hot Tamale! You gals were SMOKIN!! And Jane! WHEW! Those hands! Both you AND your man there! Yowza!! Looks like you ALL had a blast!

And Deb! (shakes head) I won't go there LOL. Tater Tot! LOL! Well I guess whatever it takes! ;) Hey if a girl is hungry lol she will do what she has to right! ;)

I just scarfed a pretty good lunch myself but man I am WAY off the old diet. I have GOT to get off this medicine I am taking. I either feel TOTALLY nauseated and don't eat or I eat half the house. It sucks. Mom and I went to this place called Coco's and had this steak thing with mashed potatos and gravy and french bread and it was SO good. I was really hungry. I did have breakfast this morning which most mornings I don't eat much if any and I was even good. I had really good oatmeal with nuts and raisins but then I had this really fattening bad lunch and now I am totally stuffed but it tasted SO good and if I didn't have to go to scouts tonight I would just wait and not eat dinner till IF and When I felt hungry but now we are going to be FORCED to eat around 5ish cuz otherwise it will be after 7. I HATE that. THAT right there is what causes people to get fat is eating when you are FORCED to and not when you are actually hungry. Eating around a schedule and not when your body says you are hungry.

I HATE that. I want to eat when I am hungry not because everyone ELSE is or because we have to GO somewhere. UGH! But anyway nough of that.

LOVED the vegas pics and can't wait to see Stacie's! I KNOW she is going to have something crazy to say! ;)

Loved your report Beth!

I'll take a corn dog.

Ohhh, ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fabulous husband brought me an Asian chicken salad from Togo's because the cupcake AND lemon bar that I ate for breakfast had put me in a sugar coma. It was not pretty!

Ohhh, ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fabulous husband brought me an Asian chicken salad from Togo's because the cupcake AND lemon bar that I ate for breakfast had put me in a sugar coma. It was not pretty!

Oooh, I'd like a corn dog and an Asian chicken salad (fabulous husband sounds good too :thumbsup2).

With all these wonderful husband stories, I think I should go get myself one...preferably one my age. :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!