Girls-Only Trip ~ Old planning thread, see first post for new link

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the previous thread, which lasted almost 3 months:

Let me see....all the party but Stacie and I scurried to the other end of the table about 8 feet away from where we were. My food was touched, my rolls were rubbed on a forehead and conversation was far far from civilized.

We didn't mean to leave you guys ... we just wanted to be able to see the rest of the room instead of having our backs towards it!! Sorry! I'll make it up to you, how about a drink? Or some CDs??? ;)

From the previous thread, which lasted almost 3 months:

We didn't mean to leave you guys ... we just wanted to be able to see the rest of the room instead of having our backs towards it!! Sorry! I'll make it up to you, how about a drink? Or some CDs??? ;)

I figured it was survival of the fittest, and Stacerita and I were thrown under the bus.

All is forgiven, just was giving another perspective of the lovely time had by all at Ariel's. Stace can back me up on the joy of it. My food which wasn't handled as much as Stacie's plate was tasty!!

Oh, and I do LOVE CD's and drinks. Just sayin'

AmySue

Oh, and I love the new digs!!
Think we can go through 250 pages in less than three months this time? Challenge!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter