Girls Only Trip (old planning thread, see link to new one in 1st post)

Stacie, ugh how frustrating! I hope your instructor emails you back soon with an answer so you can a’ get to workin’! :surfweb:

Got access just a few minutes ago and heard from that instructor. She hasn't seen me in the lab all semester and was worried I had decided agaisnt grauation. She wants to meet up with me on Wednesday to make sure everything is in order for this class. She says I only owe her a couple of competencies. Im like yeah right, I owe you way more than that. But I will see what she says on Wednesday before I go into super student mode this week.

Stacie, From one procrastinator to the other. I would have done it the same way! I work best under pressure. Hope you get access soon!

I work better under pressure as well.

I hope everyone is having a good Monday, at least as good as a Monday can be. Except Stacie, sounds like the procrastinating is catching up with her. :laughing:

Actually, because of the 3M access issue, the one assignment that I was trying to work on won't be due tomorrow after all. I get an extension to 5/17 :cool1:

I agree! The shirt looked really narrow. So did the hoodie! :( I can't rock the booty shorts look. :lmao::rotfl:

Not many people can rock the booty shorts look.

Good morning ladies!!

Looks like we are going to need a new thread pretty quick here...... :surfweb:

Don't start slacking on us now.

I've missed so much! AY AY AY!

Saturday morning I was up at 6:30am and at the Burbank IKEA store at 7:20. They were giving away scratch cards with money between $10 - $1000. I waited in line until 9:30 and I got $25 but hey free money is free money, right?

I walked in Ikea for about 3 hours and bought a bunch of stuff for my dorm room. I love Ikea!

Then I came and picked up Osita, took her to the vet for her yearly check up and vaccinations.

I tell ya, vet visits really hurt my wallet. *ouch* $142!

Then came home and crashed for about an hour before showering and heading to visit my grandma for an early Mother's Day.

I hope everyone's mother's day went well. We went to church and then drove to Carpinteria beach to meet up with my aunt & her family as well as my grandparents. I walked osita almost to the end of the beach. We stayed until about 6 and then changed and ate at the local pizzeria. After eating I took Osita for a walk before our drive home. We walked about 8 blocks. I love beach towns because they are usually so dog friendly and it's FLAT! From Carpinteria we went over my aunt's house for cake, I tried a little bit (mostly frosting) and didn't really care for it. My parents and little sister left around 9:30. My sister, her bf, and I stayed until a little after 11pm.

My cousin's girlfriend pulled out the wedding binder she has started (they're planning on getting hitched next year). I can't believe we are already at this time in our lives where people are planning weddings and babies! :eek:

Had In-n-Out VERY late but it was super delicious.

Came home and CRASHED. HARD!

Woke up around 10 today and my sunburn hurts!

Thank you Courtney....I know Anthony was beaming when I opened up his gift of the angel!!!! He was so cute explaining how he made it.... :rotfl:

Got access just a few minutes ago and heard from that instructor. She hasn't seen me in the lab all semester and was worried I had decided agaisnt grauation. She wants to meet up with me on Wednesday to make sure everything is in order for this class. She says I only owe her a couple of competencies. Im like yeah right, I owe you way more than that. But I will see what she says on Wednesday before I go into super student mode this week.

Glad you finally got access and I hope you meeting with her Wednesday goes fine. You go super student!

My cousin's girlfriend pulled out the wedding binder she has started (they're planning on getting hitched next year). I can't believe we are already at this time in our lives where people are planning weddings and babies! :eek:

I totally know what you mean. As soon as I graduated high school people were getting married and having babies. What! :eek: DBF and I have been dating for 6 years and we're both 22 and we still think we're too young to get married. I swear we get asked "when are you getting married?" at least once a week. Come back and ask in a couple years, buddy!

Sup girl! :upsidedow
Thank you Courtney....I know Anthony was beaming when I opened up his gift of the angel!!!! He was so cute explaining how he made it.... :rotfl:

What a sweetheart! He's such a cutie!

Hey Courtney, when ya gonna get married already girl?? :rolleyes1

Sorry. I couldn't resist. But can we pretend and throw you a bachelorette party? :yay: :cool1: ;)

Morning ladies!!! Kellybell from the DISign boards has come up with two possible t-shirt designs for next year:

disdivaminnie_2010.jpg

and

piratedivas_2010.jpg

My personal fave is the second one and I think that one would look super on a black t-shirt (and would be great with a long sleeve pink shirt underneath for layering, if needed).

What do you think???

I love the Tink one! :thumbsup2

Glad you finally got access and I hope you meeting with her Wednesday goes fine. You go super student!

I totally know what you mean. As soon as I graduated high school people were getting married and having babies. What! :eek: DBF and I have been dating for 6 years and we're both 22 and we still think we're too young to get married. I swear we get asked "when are you getting married?" at least once a week. Come back and ask in a couple years, buddy!

Sup girl! :upsidedow

What a sweetheart! He's such a cutie!

DBF and I have been dating for almosty 10 years and we have no plans to get married. But we get aksed all the time too.

I work better under pressure as well.

Actually, because of the 3M access issue, the one assignment that I was trying to work on won't be due tomorrow after all. I get an extension to 5/17 :cool1:

Not many people can rock the booty shorts look.

Don't start slacking on us now.

Yay for the extension! :woohoo: It's all good!!

Is anyone going to be in Disneyland this week, Thursday-Saturday? I've talked to Cheryl, Donna & Michelle to try and plan getting together, just wondered if anyone else will be around. Saturday I'll be on my own, since DD and her friends are blacked out on that day.

Yay for the extension! :woohoo: It's all good!!

Is anyone going to be in Disneyland this week, Thursday-Saturday? I've talked to Cheryl, Donna & Michelle to try and plan getting together, just wondered if anyone else will be around. Saturday I'll be on my own, since DD and her friends are blacked out on that day.

Dawn and her DH will be there too-but I think Sat. is the day they do the Napa Rose Cooking School!

Hey Courtney, when ya gonna get married already girl?? :rolleyes1

Sorry. I couldn't resist. But can we pretend and throw you a bachelorette party? :yay: :cool1: ;)

:rotfl:

Okay! Let's do it! Will there be jello shots? If so, I'm in!

DBF and I have been dating for almosty 10 years and we have no plans to get married. But we get aksed all the time too.

:thumbsup2

It's funny because a lot of my friends have gotten married or engaged after dating a guy for like months. I think I missed the memo. :confused3

Me today >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Zzzzs2525252520at2525252520the25252.jpg

Me too, man. :surfweb:

Howdy! Back from my doc apt. Sheesh I went and it was at 11:30 and he took someone at 11:45 instead of me. I was NOT happy. I didn't get seen till way after 12. I had eaten breakfast but not lunch yet and I had left the house at 10:30 to make sure I had enough time to get the mail and get there because of traffic etc. GRRRR. But anyway I told him Shane's union was switching insurance probably in August and they don't take that one. UGH! So that means I have to start ALL over and he said that the new one Western Health may not even HAVE mental health and if they do it probably isn't very good. :( I am so not happy. I am ready to just say forget it and go back to just the way things were. I mean I still don't really think I am bipolar anyway. All I have is OCD and anxiety issues anyway and I don't feel like I have to be on daily meds anyway. Whatever I am just disgusted with this whole thing.

But anyway Deb that is cool you are getting Iphone. That is what Shane really wanted to get me but our contract doesn't expire till Feb so we have to wait. This thing is cool but I am so clueless as to what all you can do with it LOL. I HAVE figured out how to play music and Shane downloaded about 100 songs so far. So I at least have that and when I am next to a computer like mine at home that broadcasts the net I can check e-mails etc. So if I go somewhere that has free Wi-fi I can get online. I am sure when I get more adventurous I will learn more. After I get an Iphone though this will get inherited by the girls eventually.

It is really fun to play with though and I am looking forward to using it on our trip in August.

I was just talking to Shane and he said things are slowing down at work and they will be completely out of work in another few months which is scary but luckily he is switching jobs. I am still really nervous about it but I know it will be really good for us financially but it is still a scary proposition.

All these changes. I don't like change LOL. I like things to stay the same ;) I guess that is boring. :)

Anyway so far no headache yet which is good. My head has a small dull ache but otherwise it is pretty good so I am hoping it stays away! Sounds like everyone is having a pretty good day!

I am off to pick up the girls soon and since the headache seems to be staying away for now will most likely be off to swim tonight and then it is Dancing with the stars tonight! :)

Take care all and talk later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!