Girls Only Trip. OLD THREAD! Please see first post for link to new one, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

So please come and join us!! It's open to all ladies, all shapes, all ages, married or not, kids or not, etc. All that's required is you are female (LOL, sorry guys), are at least over the age of 18 and LOVE DISNEY!! ;)

Finally, a group I fit into! Thanks for all your hard work Beth :goodvibes
I'm excited to have a Disneyland trip to look forward to :hyper:

I had so much fun I hope I can do even more days this next round!

I have been bad I still need to finish my trip report and download my pictures but I am going to try and get to it soon!

I'm hoping to get to know everyone better (or for the first time -- Beth!) since I won't be working that weekend and I'll be even closer at school in Fullerton (15 minutes from DL:cloud9: It's going to rock!). I'll start saving now, actually after I pay off all my debt (silly Disney Visa!). Staying at a hotel depends on how I'm doing money-wise. I already have my annual pass so I don't have to worry about admission and I've learned some pretty awesome food budgeting tips.

:woohoo:Only 9 and bit months!

Edit* This is my 600th post! :]

Are a lot of the ladies planning on HoJo's? Are the Ent Rates available that weekend? I'm hoping to get APs in Nov or Dec, and if so I definitely want to go! Due to the winter trip I have planned, I'll really have to keep costs down and save even more!

YaHooooo!
I'm in for sure. :dance3:
HoJo's again, ladies? Do we need to check with Lorealle for rates?
or try for CCI this time?

I had so much fun I hope I can do even more days this next round!
I hope so too! This time I plan to open and close the ladies trip! No more of this one day business. :rotfl:

Let the planning begin! :cool1:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'm hoping to get to know everyone better (or for the first time -- Beth!) since I won't be working that weekend and I'll be even closer at school in Fullerton (15 minutes from DL:cloud9: It's going to rock!).

Edit* This is my 600th post! :]
Yes, it is going to rock!! And I also can't wait to meet you too!
Congrats on your 600th post. :banana:

Are a lot of the ladies planning on HoJo's? Are the Ent Rates available that weekend? I'm hoping to get APs in Nov or Dec, and if so I definitely want to go! Due to the winter trip I have planned, I'll really have to keep costs down and save even more!
I think HoJo's worked out well last time so I think it's safe to say that's where we'll be again. :thumbsup2 Or at least try to be.

YaHooooo!
I'm in for sure. :dance3:
HoJo's again, ladies? Do we need to check with Lorealle for rates?
or try for CCI this time?
I was going to send Lorealle an email in just a few minutes actually. Since we have official dates now, we can see what she can put together for us and go from there.

I'll stay anywhere, but it seemed everyone was happy with HoJo. I'll post once I hear from her.

Yay for dates! :cheer2: Yay for planning! :dance3:

Boo that I probably won't be able to come. :sad1:

I turn 40 on March 11, so you'd think I could phenagle some kind of birthday trip, huh? Beth, you might need to send over those lime green stripper shoes ;)

It will be end of year before I could even start talking to my dh about it, but I'll keep checking in wih the thread, ok?

hmmmm... I hope I can make it! If I do, It will only be for a couple of days this time. But... My kids will be older, maybe the little one wont miss mommy so much. I dont know... With dh and I going on a trip the first weekend of April without the kids, this is cutting it to close for us.. Isnt it? Hmmm.. What to do, what to do.

Okay.. Sorry, I was thinking out loud a little bit right there!:lmao: :lmao:

Ok ladies--I'm in too! And I vote for Hojo's again--they were SO nice to us.

Can I just say I am ready for 2009 already? My paralegal told me this morning she needs to quit for a while to take care of HER Mom. So I think for my needs right now I need a full-time admin. asst. -- which I have probably needed for a while but have been making do with DBF (but now that he's working--Yay!--he's not available to do all the admin stuff he was doing). Plus I'm hoping my paralegal gets her situation sorted out and comes back--at least part-time.

So, if someone knows of a crackerjack admin in the Orange County area let me know!

Yay for dates! :cheer2: Yay for planning! :dance3:

Boo that I probably won't be able to come. :sad1:

I turn 40 on March 11, so you'd think I could phenagle some kind of birthday trip, huh? Beth, you might need to send over those lime green stripper shoes ;)

It will be end of year before I could even start talking to my dh about it, but I'll keep checking in wih the thread, ok?

Of course you must keep checking in, because I know I told you I was not listening to that kind of talk!!! :mad:

2.gif

I'll send over the shoes and an outfit to match!! Don't worry, he'll give in in no time! :rotfl:

I say we all plan a birthday party for you and then you can tell your DH you simply have to be there. I mean it would be rude not to show up to your own party, right?
I'll be in charge of hiring the entertainment.... :rolleyes1 :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!