Girls Trip #1 (check in daily for any plans being finalized or changes/updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD and I met Grumpyvet (Amy) and her DD at DLR yesterday. Amy and her DD got there earlier in the day and we met up with her around 4. We got the Entertainment rate at hojo's, so we decided to splurge and get a room together. The girls really hit it off (they're about a year and a half apart). We started our time with swimming at hojos, then had dinner at Millie's, then went in and got to see Pluto and Mickey and Minnie on Main Street. Then we took fellow Dis'ers sage advice and stood behind the middle tower and watched Fantasmic (which none of us had ever done before!). Then we walked right onto Pirates. They had fast passes for Indy that they used up while Zoe and I wandered. Then we went on Big Thunder. They went back to the room after that. Zoe and I went on Buzz, Star Tours, and Astro Orbiter (Zoe twice) and returned to the room too. We actually closed Disneyland (had never heard the msg. before about them closing.)
We really hit it off, had a great time. Decided we'd do well as roomies for our trip!!!! :cool1:

DD and I met Grumpyvet (Amy) and her DD at DLR yesterday. Amy and her DD got there earlier in the day and we met up with her around 4. We got the Entertainment rate at hojo's, so we decided to splurge and get a room together. The girls really hit it off (they're about a year and a half apart). We started our time with swimming at hojos, then had dinner at Millie's, then went in and got to see Pluto and Mickey and Minnie on Main Street. Then we took fellow Dis'ers sage advice and stood behind the middle tower and watched Fantasmic (which none of us had ever done before!). Then we walked right onto Pirates. They had fast passes for Indy that they used up while Zoe and I wandered. Then we went on Big Thunder. They went back to the room after that. Zoe and I went on Buzz, Star Tours, and Astro Orbiter (Zoe twice) and returned to the room too. We actually closed Disneyland (had never heard the msg. before about them closing.)
We really hit it off, had a great time. Decided we'd do well as roomies for our trip!!!! :cool1:

How nice!!I am so glad that you guys had a great time!! :yay: :yay:

The lists look good to me! I still have room for 4 more people to do the HOB, and 2 more for the JK. Im sure if we needed I could add more on too. So if we have anyone else interested, just let me know!! Should be a good time!:cool1: :cool1:

That's so cool that you guys got to meet before hand! Sounds like you had a great time!

*peeks in timidly*
Hi Ladies! I've been lurking in this thread for awhile and I've yet to get up the courage to inquire about the trip. Is it too late to join in? I'm a SoCal resident and AP holder so I wouldn't need lodging, but I'd love to join you all for a few days in the park - I'm thinking Friday and Sunday? I'm quiet and shy, but I LOVE meeting new Disney friends! I'm 21, so I'm on the young end of the spectrum, but I'm fun, I promise!
I'd really love to do the VIP tour, if there's still room. Also - are the T shirts still for sale? This thread is LONG, so I apologize for making you all repeat information!
My name's Kelly, by the way! I'm spending my last semester in college in Los Angeles and I'm spending the fall in WDW doing the College program!

Yay another "young folk" like me!
Hi I'm Cristabel and I'm 19.
Welcome!

*peeks in timidly*
Hi Ladies! I've been lurking in this thread for awhile and I've yet to get up the courage to inquire about the trip. Is it too late to join in? I'm a SoCal resident and AP holder so I wouldn't need lodging, but I'd love to join you all for a few days in the park - I'm thinking Friday and Sunday? I'm quiet and shy, but I LOVE meeting new Disney friends! I'm 21, so I'm on the young end of the spectrum, but I'm fun, I promise!
I'd really love to do the VIP tour, if there's still room. Also - are the T shirts still for sale? This thread is LONG, so I apologize for making you all repeat information!
My name's Kelly, by the way! I'm spending my last semester in college in Los Angeles and I'm spending the fall in WDW doing the College program!

Hi Kelly! Welcome! Glad you could join us!
Any place you see either Zoemakes5 friend or Antoinette, there will be an extra spot available. I haven't had an opportunity to PM everyone, but my friend isn't going to be able to join us, so there are spaces available for those activites.
Also, I ordered tshirts for my friend, but she won't need them now. I have XL's for me and XXL for hers. One of the shirts runs smaller (though I can't remember which one now), so I'd be willing to shift up to the XXL size for that one. I also have an extra lanyard. So let me know if any of the above would be useful to you.
Michelle

Hi Kelly! Welcome! Glad you could join us!
Any place you see either Zoemakes5 friend or Antoinette, there will be an extra spot available. I haven't had an opportunity to PM everyone, but my friend isn't going to be able to join us, so there are spaces available for those activites.
Also, I ordered tshirts for my friend, but she won't need them now. I have XL's for me and XXL for hers. One of the shirts runs smaller (though I can't remember which one now), so I'd be willing to shift up to the XXL size for that one. I also have an extra lanyard. So let me know if any of the above would be useful to you.
Michelle

Ohh!! Ill take it! The shirt orderings were when I did think I was going to be able to fit into a reg. shirt, but since I will... I would love to have one! which ever shirt doesnt run small, and the lanyard. I wear a XXL... Just let me know!

Ohh!! Ill take it! The shirt orderings were when I did think I was going to be able to fit into a reg. shirt, but since I will... I would love to have one! which ever shirt doesnt run small, and the lanyard. I wear a XXL... Just let me know!

Awww shucks you beat me to it!

So...we are at 25 confirmed for the VIP tour and I think we might have 3 more: Fairycat (who responded on the thread, but not my pm), MamaKate (who is unable to respond right now) and Mary Jo (who must be ignoring me ;) )

If we have 28, then the price will be $32.15 per person. ($900/28) That is a little more than originally stated. Is everyone okay with that?

Once I am done with the numbers, I will work on the detailing for fireworks and fantasmic viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter