Girls Trip #1 (check in daily for any plans being finalized or changes/updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugs to all those going through personal crisis. :grouphug:

I know that a few people have had to cancel their vacations that were signed up for the VIP tour. I need to get a count on the tour because I still have people asking to sign up.

Please send me a pm if you still interested in the VIP tour on Friday, April 25th from 2:00 - 6:00 pm.

Did you ever get my request for the Tour??? I think I would almost rather do that and sleep in my car at the beach hahaha!!:lmao:

Great news - my Disneyland VIP tour contact is letting us add another guide at the previous tour price - we still have a couple spots left to fill.

Lesley--that is great news! Thanks for taking care of this--I know this has been a lot of coordination!

Lesley--sorry to post here too, but I am concerned you are not getting my PMs-yes, I still want to do the VIP Tour.

Thanks! Cheryl

I have a 2nd interview today. Wish me luck.
luck.gif

I know that a few people have had to cancel their vacations that were signed up for the VIP tour. I need to get a count on the tour because I still have people asking to sign up.

Please send me a pm if you still interested in the VIP tour on Friday, April 25th from 2:00 - 6:00 pm.
I added this to the title so hopefully more people will see it and send you a PM.

Hugs to all those going through personal crisis. :grouphug:

Tink33 - Lesley
Dangermouse - Callie (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
Dangermouse's friend - Ellen (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
Tinkermell - Melody (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
Lulubelle - Linda (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
FunnyGarcia - Bernice
MamaKate -Katie
Grumpyvet -Amy
21 Yankees - Stephanie (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
Califgirl -Chris (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
Staley7580 - Megan
Disney Super Mom - Capri (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
Disney Super Mom's friend - Kathy (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
Zoemakes5 - Michelle
Stacielee - Stacie (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
Stacierita - Stacie (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
Mary Jo - Mary Jo
Dagny - Dagny (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
wdwr - Shelley (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
LaurenF - Lauren (reconfimed 4/04/08)
Belle1997 - Ruth (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
4FosterKids - Jill (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
Momof4gr8boys -
Toocherie - Cheryl (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
Castleeto - Shelly
Disneeygrl4eva - Lynn (reconfirmed 4/04/08)
Fairycat - Heather
Grizbuzz - Jennifer (reconfirmed 4/04/08)

Great news - my Disneyland VIP tour contact is letting us add another guide at the previous tour price - we still have a couple spots left to fill.

MamaKate (Katie) is out of town right now (she's partying it up in WDW), so you may not hear back from her for a few days. I'm sure she'll still be interested in the tour though.:thumbsup2

MamaKate (Katie) is out of town right now (she's partying it up in WDW), so you may not hear back from her for a few days. I'm sure she'll still be interested in the tour though.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the insight. Just about everyone else has been online since I sent the messages. I think that a few people must have changed their minds. Right now we are at 20 VIPers.

We will need to split into smaller groups to do some of the tour options. I wonder if we have one tour of 15+ and a smaller group of 7+ we could get some other people to join us for the VIP tour.

Would anyone like to be in a smaller group?

Thanks for the insight. Just about everyone else has been online since I sent the messages. I think that a few people must have changed their minds. Right now we are at 20 VIPers.

We will need to split into smaller groups to do some of the tour options. I wonder if we have one tour of 15+ and a smaller group of 7+ we could get some other people to join us for the VIP tour.

Would anyone like to be in a smaller group?

I wouldn't mind being in a smaller group. Does this mean you're still planning on coming along, Lesley? I really hope so.

I wouldn't mind a smaller group either . . . . I will most likely be using an ECV during a tour and it might be easier with a smaller group--but will they let you (us) have a larger group than 10 on the other tour? Are you planning to have both groups do the same activities?

I wouldn't mind a smaller group either . . . . I will most likely be using an ECV during a tour and it might be easier with a smaller group--but will they let you (us) have a larger group than 10 on the other tour? Are you planning to have both groups do the same activities?

Ruth will also be using her ECV for the tour.

Don't worry, we knew we'd have to split up into smaller groups again even at 10 in each. I don't think all 10 of us could steer the paddle boat at the exact same time. Or maybe we could ;) . Can't you see two pictures with ten of us in each...holding onto a section of the wheel????

Lesley,

I saw fairycat/Heather post something about the tour right after your post on page 247. I don't see her as confirmed. Did she forget to also PM you??

*peeks in timidly*
Hi Ladies! I've been lurking in this thread for awhile and I've yet to get up the courage to inquire about the trip. Is it too late to join in? I'm a SoCal resident and AP holder so I wouldn't need lodging, but I'd love to join you all for a few days in the park - I'm thinking Friday and Sunday? I'm quiet and shy, but I LOVE meeting new Disney friends! I'm 21, so I'm on the young end of the spectrum, but I'm fun, I promise!
I'd really love to do the VIP tour, if there's still room. Also - are the T shirts still for sale? This thread is LONG, so I apologize for making you all repeat information!
My name's Kelly, by the way! I'm spending my last semester in college in Los Angeles and I'm spending the fall in WDW doing the College program!

*peeks in timidly*
Hi Ladies! I've been lurking in this thread for awhile and I've yet to get up the courage to inquire about the trip. Is it too late to join in? I'm a SoCal resident and AP holder so I wouldn't need lodging, but I'd love to join you all for a few days in the park - I'm thinking Friday and Sunday? I'm quiet and shy, but I LOVE meeting new Disney friends! I'm 21, so I'm on the young end of the spectrum, but I'm fun, I promise!
I'd really love to do the VIP tour, if there's still room. Also - are the T shirts still for sale? This thread is LONG, so I apologize for making you all repeat information!
My name's Kelly, by the way! I'm spending my last semester in college in Los Angeles and I'm spending the fall in WDW doing the College program!

Kelly: I haven't been on this thread all that long either (a couple of months) and all I can tell you is THE MORE THE MERRIER!! This group has been the most welcoming and nice that I have ever met . . . . take a look at the first post for what activities have been planned, and then you should PM the coordinator to see if there is still room to join in on those specific activities. But even if there is not, I expect there is going to be a LOT of fun in the parks time with the group. If you wouldn't mind, PM Beth (Momma4U) with your cell phone number to add to the group--I imagine that will be the way we will mostly keep in touch. I'm sure as time gets closer we will designate times and places to meet up in the park! WELCOME!!!!!:cool1: :cool1:

Cheryl

*peeks in timidly*

Hi Kelly!!!

P.jpg

Glad you can make it for a few days to have some fun! The thread is long, but don't let that scare you. Some of it is just chatter, and anything important you'll need to know is basically on the front page or in the title, including a list of contact people if you have specific questions regarding a meal or activity.

I sent you a PM with some info in it as well, but if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask and myself or someone will be more then happy to help out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter