Girls Trip #1 (check in daily for any plans being finalized or changes/updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Kelly! :wave2:

And as for the VIP tour, I'm open to a small group - wherever you want to put me is good. :)

Thanks Beth and Cheryl! I sent PMs to a few people about certain events. Even if its too late to join in on any of the meals, I'm just excited to meet you all! I'm pretty much in California on my own and I take a lot of solo trips to DL. As fun as that is, it'll be nice to spend some time in the parks with people who "get" how magical it is. The few times I've dragged friends along they complain about walking too much or whine about the "boring" parades and fireworks (I literally almost strangled one of my travelmates when, in the midst of the fireworks she leaned over and commented "What exactly is going on here? I don't get it.")

(I literally almost strangled one of my travelmates when, in the midst of the fireworks she leaned over and commented "What exactly is going on here? I don't get it.")

LOL--sounds like you will fit in with our group just fine!!!

(Especially Shelley) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am also local (only 15 minutes from DLR) so make quite a few trips to DLR during the year (I'm an AP too) and some of them are solo (in fact, I LOVE my solo trips almost as the ones with friends/family!)

Thanks for the insight. Just about everyone else has been online since I sent the messages. I think that a few people must have changed their minds. Right now we are at 20 VIPers.
I think we have lost a few people. I know from the front page list there are still some on there that I haven't seen or heard from in a long time, so I doubt they are still coming, but they never let me know for sure. Just sort of disappeared. :confused3

Thanks Beth and Cheryl! I sent PMs to a few people about certain events. Even if its too late to join in on any of the meals, I'm just excited to meet you all! I'm pretty much in California on my own and I take a lot of solo trips to DL. As fun as that is, it'll be nice to spend some time in the parks with people who "get" how magical it is. The few times I've dragged friends along they complain about walking too much or whine about the "boring" parades and fireworks (I literally almost strangled one of my travelmates when, in the midst of the fireworks she leaned over and commented "What exactly is going on here? I don't get it.")

Ugh, I HATE that. I'd rather be alone then be with someone who doesn't "get it". How could anyone think the parades are boring?? I am such a dork, I get teary sometimes at the start of the parades, fireworks, and especially Fantasmic. (that always gets me)

Oh well, I'm sure there are some who think I'm nuts! :rotfl:

Welcome to the fun! I'm sure you'll think some of us must be younger than you with the way we may be acting.

Kelly you need to get yourself some Disney friends for sure. How could anyone ask such a question during fireworks??? Even if you can't follow the story line the fireworks themselves are fantastic. (I get totally lost in the purpose behind Fantasmic but I like the video water spray technique.)

Feel free to just join in at the parks where ever you see a lanyard. More people to talk to in queues the better. Helps the time pass.

LOL--sounds like you will fit in with our group just fine!!!

(Especially Shelley) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am also local (only 15 minutes from DLR) so make quite a few trips to DLR during the year (I'm an AP too) and some of them are solo (in fact, I LOVE my solo trips almost as the ones with friends/family!)

Are you picking on me!!??!?!!?!?!!?!

I resemble that comment, just a little.

*peeks in timidly*
Hi Ladies! I've been lurking in this thread for awhile and I've yet to get up the courage to inquire about the trip. Is it too late to join in? I'm a SoCal resident and AP holder so I wouldn't need lodging, but I'd love to join you all for a few days in the park - I'm thinking Friday and Sunday? I'm quiet and shy, but I LOVE meeting new Disney friends! I'm 21, so I'm on the young end of the spectrum, but I'm fun, I promise!
I'd really love to do the VIP tour, if there's still room. Also - are the T shirts still for sale? This thread is LONG, so I apologize for making you all repeat information!
My name's Kelly, by the way! I'm spending my last semester in college in Los Angeles and I'm spending the fall in WDW doing the College program!

Hi Kelly! Where are you located? My daughter goes to Biola and definitely GETS IT!! I'm trying to get her to join us but transportation is a problem, since I'm flying and not driving like I usually do. If she wants to come, is there anyone who will be driving who could pick her up on Friday? She would have to be back to school by Sunday night.

One more thing, does anyone need a room that doesn't have one? I still have one reserved in my name, but since I'm rooming with Ruth, I don't need it anymore. I know someone had said when they called to reserve a room, there weren't any left at our low price. PM me if you need this room, otherwise I'll call this week and cancel it.

I'm in LA, near Burbank. I DO need to get some Disney friends! Haha! I have some friends back home (I'm from Boston, but this semester I'm doing an internship out here) who love WDW, but no one is here to share in the DL magic!

Lesley,
I am up for a smaller group, too. Doesn't matter to me. But I really want you to go, too!

Welcome Kelly! We are gonna have a blast.:dance3:

I'm in LA, near Burbank. I DO need to get some Disney friends! Haha! I have some friends back home (I'm from Boston, but this semester I'm doing an internship out here) who love WDW, but no one is here to share in the DL magic!

I used to live in Burbank. :thumbsup2 I grew up in the L.A. (Mount Washington) area, then moved to Glendale right near the Galleria, and then we moved to Burbank. I miss it! I used to practically live at the Media City Center mall and the Target Greatland. :rotfl:

KELLY, WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY GROUP!

welcomesmileys111111.jpg

When you get a chance, can those in charge and those on the lists just take a look at them and make sure everyone is where they want to be. Thanks! :)

Photopass List as of March 13
stacielee
Zoemakes5
21yankees
toocherie
grumpyvet
DangerMouse
MotoXPrincess99
castleeto
seattlebusymom
Belle1997
lulebelle

Jazz Kitchen List
Stacy/ Stacerita
Stacy/ stacylee
Michelle/zoemakes5
Grumpyvet
Cheryl
Mary Jo
Bernice
Steph/21yankees
Melody
Shelly/castleeto
Cheryl/toocherie
Megan
Cristabel

House of Blues List
Steph/ 21yankees
grumpyvet
Katie/ mamakate
Michelle/ zoemakes5 Antionette
Lisadoll93
Lorealle
Mary Jo
Capri disney-super-mom
Shawna
Megan

Blue Bayou List
disney-super-mom & friend (Capri and Cathy)
Zoemakes5 (Michelle)
Mamakate (Katie)
toocherie (Cheryl)
stacielee (Stacie)
Stacerita (Stacie)
21yankees (Steph)
lisadoll93 (Lisa)??
wdwr (Shelley)
castleeto (Shelly)
LaurenF (Lauren)
Dagny (Dagny)
4fosterkids (Jill)
Mary Jo (Mary Jo)
Belle1997 (Ruth)
disney-inspired (Cristabel)

Goofy's Kitchen List
stacielee (Stacie)
Zoemakes5 (Michelle)
Stacerita (Stacie)
toocherie (Cheryl)
Grumpvet (Amy)
21yankess (Steph)
Mamakate (Katie)
lulubelle (Linda)

Carnation Cafe List
Steph
Califgirl
Michelle - Zoemakes5
MotoX
StacieLee
Blueberry Stamps
MamaKate
Lulubelle (Linda)
DangerMouse
Ellen (my friend)
Capri
Cathy
Antoinette (Michelle's friend)

When you get a chance, can those in charge and those on the lists just take a look at them and make sure everyone is where they want to be. Thanks! :)

Photopass List as of March 13
stacielee
Zoemakes5
21yankees
toocherie
grumpyvet
DangerMouse
MotoXPrincess99
castleeto
seattlebusymom
Belle1997
lulebelle

Jazz Kitchen List
Stacy/ Stacerita
Stacy/ stacylee
Michelle/zoemakes5
Grumpyvet
Cheryl
Mary Jo
Bernice
Steph/21yankees
Melody
Shelly/castleeto
Cheryl/toocherie
Megan
Cristabel

House of Blues List
Steph/ 21yankees
grumpyvet
Katie/ mamakate
Michelle/ zoemakes5 Antionette
Lisadoll93
Lorealle
Mary Jo
Capri disney-super-mom
Shawna
Megan

Blue Bayou List
disney-super-mom & friend (Capri and Cathy)
Zoemakes5 (Michelle)
Mamakate (Katie)
toocherie (Cheryl)
stacielee (Stacie)
Stacerita (Stacie)
21yankees (Steph)
lisadoll93 (Lisa)??
wdwr (Shelley)
castleeto (Shelly)
LaurenF (Lauren)
Dagny (Dagny)
4fosterkids (Jill)
Mary Jo (Mary Jo)
Belle1997 (Ruth)
disney-inspired (Cristabel)

Goofy's Kitchen List
stacielee (Stacie)
Zoemakes5 (Michelle)
Stacerita (Stacie)
toocherie (Cheryl)
Grumpvet (Amy)
21yankess (Steph)
Mamakate (Katie)
lulubelle (Linda)

Carnation Cafe List
Steph
Califgirl
Michelle - Zoemakes5
MotoX
StacieLee
Blueberry Stamps
MamaKate
Lulubelle (Linda)
DangerMouse
Ellen (my friend)
Capri
Cathy
Antoinette (Michelle's friend)

Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention. I know for myself, coming into the equation late, that I want make sure I'm included in everything.

With that being said I still need Stacielee and Mamakate to reply to me.

Also I know we have some newer ladies, so if there is anyone who did not get the Shutterfly account info, please PM me and I will send it to you.

As a reminder, or for those who missed it, I set up a Shutterfly account that is just for our group to use at your convenience after the trip to post whatever personal pics you took.
It's an easy way to share them with everyone, and not only that, but we can all order from what ever pics are posted on there, so you can order from someone else's pics if they have one you like.

All I ask is the password and other account info be kept within this group and those who are on this thread. Thanks!!! :thumbsup2

Also I know we have some newer ladies, so if there is anyone who did not get the Shutterfly account info, please PM me and I will send it to you.

As a reminder, or for those who missed it, I set up a Shutterfly account that is just for our group to use at your convenience after the trip to post whatever personal pics you took.
It's an easy way to share them with everyone, and not only that, but we can all order from what ever pics are posted on there, so you can order from someone else's pics if they have one you like.

All I ask is the password and other account info be kept within this group and those who are on this thread. Thanks!!! :thumbsup2

Already PM'ed you!

Got it and I sent you all the info. Let me know if you have any questions. :thumbsup2

I think I am off to bed for now though. It's getting late. Night!

The lists look good to me! I still have room for 4 more people to do the HOB, and 2 more for the JK. Im sure if we needed I could add more on too. So if we have anyone else interested, just let me know!! Should be a good time!:cool1: :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!