Girls Trip Take 2 - Labor Day Weekend 2021 and Christmas 2021 Trip

I'm back home and tired as can be. We had a great time and even did some new to us things. We did get to visit with Alicia and her DH on Friday. We had a wonderful chat over Viking Coffee.
Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Loved the pics from Dapper Day on FB!
We did get the last 2 seats on an earlier direct flight from New Orleans to Orlando. Our original flight did fly and the arrival time was well after 2 am the next day. It was quite the adventure and another first for me.
That's great that you got on an earlier flight. A 2 am arrival would not have been fun. Although I have done that coming home.....anything to squeeze out some extra Disney time!

Welcome Back! I followed on FB and it looks like a whirlwind trip packed full of fun! 🤩
Double post because I like you so much :rotfl: The Dis was acting wonky last evening and I didn’t think my first post worked!

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to hearing how your Dapper Day went. Loved the photo you shared on social media. It was great visiting with you on Friday! Sorry my plans changed every single day after that. :sad1: Probably for the best we didn't end up seeing each other at DAK on Monday, though. I was feeling very tired and attributed it to all the running, but it seems I brought home the plague. :rolleyes::rotfl:

Welcome back! I’m so glad you made it on the earlier flight (2 a.m. would’ve been rough!) and that you had a fun time with your friend! I hope you share a trip report or even an overview - I’d love to to hear about your trip!

Probably for the best we didn't end up seeing each other at DAK on Monday, though. I was feeling very tired and attributed it to all the running, but it seems I brought home the plague. :rolleyes::rotfl:

Oh no! I’m sorry to hear you came home with an illness - I feel like we’ve had some ongoing plague at our house for months. I hope you enjoyed your trip and your races before the plague hit!

Glad you had a nice trip! I saw some of your pictures on FB, looked lovely!

Thank you! I meant to share more photos but just never stopped to do that.

Welcome back. :)

Thank you!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Loved all you FB photos.

Thank you! It was an interesting trip. I loved Dapper Day!

Always great to do new things on a trip.

Yes it is! I think we all did something new.

Glad you are safely home

The trip home went much better than the trip there.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Loved the pics from Dapper Day on FB!

Thank you! We all loved Dapper Day. I'm so glad we did it.

That's great that you got on an earlier flight. A 2 am arrival would not have been fun. Although I have done that coming home.....anything to squeeze out some extra Disney time!

I would totally do a late flight going home but try not to do it on the trip down. I too want as much time in Disney as possible.

Welcome Back! I followed on FB and it looks like a whirlwind trip packed full of fun! 🤩

It was a trip packed full of fun. I really meant to post more. I DisneyBounded as Mulan on Friday and got a picture with her. I did Buzz and Saturday and got picture with him too.

Double post because I like you so much

😍

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to hearing how your Dapper Day went. Loved the photo you shared on social media.

Thank you! We had a great day for Dapper Day. Danielle is still slowly posting her pictures on her Instagram.

It was great visiting with you on Friday! Sorry my plans changed every single day after that. :sad1: Probably for the best we didn't end up seeing each other at DAK on Monday, though. I was feeling very tired and attributed it to all the running, but it seems I brought home the plague. :rolleyes::rotfl:

Friday worked out perfect. We really enjoyed our visit. I'm so sorry you came home with the plague. You did so great on your races before it set in.

Welcome back! I’m so glad you made it on the earlier flight (2 a.m. would’ve been rough!) and that you had a fun time with your friend! I hope you share a trip report or even an overview - I’d love to to hear about your trip!

I think I will do a report. I've been making notes as I remember some of the highlights. I did tell my friend I was taking time stamp photos and that I do reports. She was great with reminding me to get food photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter