Give a moment of Reflection-Tykes's Friend Stephaine..

:D / :(

Well GP said what we all feel so eloquently. Tissue please. Here is the only thought that comes to mind...not so very eloquent but the sentiment is sincere

THE DIS ROCKS!!!!!

Wonderful post GP. They are certainly in my thoughts and I do hope their trip was full of memories that they can can with them always :) The DIS certainly is an amazing place!!

Goofyp- What a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing your words and insight with us. :)

An extremely elegant post GP...but I agree a little "TISSUE ALERT" would have been helpful.....

This family has been in my thoughts and prayers since we (the DISers) joined in the efforts.....

Thank you...

I hope they had a magical time and it was everything they could have hoped for and more. I can't wait to hear about it. :D

Dream, Zurgswife....you took the words right out of my mouth...such an elegant and oh so eloquent post GP. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us....so beautiful!

What a beautiful post, GP. I am so blessed to be a part of this wonderful community. The DIS truly is a wonderful place. I pray that the memories of this trip will help Stephanie's children through the difficult times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter