Give Kids the World Fundraiser - NOW through March 31st!

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
Hello fellow DISers!

I have had the privilege of being able to attend several DIS Meets and events in support of Give Kids the World through The Power of 10. Although I haven't been able to plan a huge amazing event like that, I wanted to set up a fundraiser for Give Kids The World so that I could also help - even in a small way!

When my cousin Amy’s family found out their daughter, Emily, had Ganglioglioma - a rare brain tumor, she was only 18 months old. She had been experiencing seizures more and more frequently, as well as weakness on one side of her body, and leg pain. Emily’s mom, dad, and brother were there for her every step of the way during her treatments. As you can imagine, months of doctor and hospital visits, surgeries, tests, and mounting medical bills can really test your strength as a parent. Emily’s mom is one of the strongest people I know. When you’re a parent of a child with a serious illness, you have to be strong for them. You don’t have time to think about yourself, or to let yourself break down even for a moment. When the Make-a-Wish Foundation granted Emily’s wish to visit Walt Disney World with her family, Give Kids the World Village made that dream a reality. They went above and beyond to provide everything they needed and more. Most importantly, it allowed them to take a step back and just enjoy being together. Give Kids the World provided a place where they could escape the daily stress and worry of constantly dealing with sickness. Every donation to Give Kids the World helps a family like Emily’s make their wish come true. I truly appreciate everything they did for Emily, and what they continue to do for so many families every year. So, I set up this Fundraiser through Pampered Chef, and 20% of all sales will be donated to Give Kids the World, plus an additional $3 for any parties booked during this event. Please share, and help out if you can. The more we raise, the more families we can help!

I have included a photo of Emily after her surgery, as well as she and her family during the trip they took. I've also highlighted a few Pampered Chef products that would be great to use on your next trip to WDW! The fundraiser will run from now until March 31st. Thank you for your support!!

https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/helpgktw

okqsgm.jpg

2ngwsia.jpg

33magkh.jpg

152m9ue.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!