Give Kids the World

chaoscent

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Michele asked a question about donations to Give Kids The World. Many of you may not know that GKTW is an official donation site for the DISBoards. There is a forum dedicated to events that are supporting Give Kids the World.
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=186

So if you use a DISign made for you by somene on thie board, feel free to leave a donation at Give Kids the World.
Thanks, Penny

Thank you for posting this Penny.

As a designer, for me, there is no greater way to say thank you, then by paying it forward --either to Give Kids the World or another deserving charity. I am grateful to those who have taken time out of their day to help others. Just like we (the designers) do here in this forum on a daily basis. If you would like to donate, click the "Power of 10" logo in my signature. It will take you to the First Giving page for the Dis's David Parfitt.

Thanks Shell, I am going to make this a sticky. :goodvibes Penny

Hi all, I am posting in this forum as I am hoping that a few of you who may have enjoyed the DISigns made for you by the DISigners on this forum would consider sending me one or two recipes for a Give Kids the World cookbook. There is going to be a GKTW DIS Meet in Harrisburg/Hershey PA on 6/14/14. One of the fundraisers we are doing at this meet is putting together a GKTW DIS Cookbook. At this point we are in need of recipes. So I am asking for your favorite recipe to include in the book. We aren’t allowed to lift recipes from the internet or a cookbook, but if you have a family recipe that has been handed down or a recipe that you have made your own by modifying an existing recipe, that’s ok. We will sell the cookbook for $10.00 when it is finished. You can send the recipe(s) via a PM or email them to me at Chaos1Cent@gmail.com. Please note if it is a “kid friendly” recipe so we can include it in that section. I would prefer to have them in text (NOT PDF) as I have to type them all and it's easier to reformat than type from scratch. When you send them, please include how you want the recipe attributed to the person sending. Example - Penny, ChaosCent on the DIS, Penny Evans-Kelly, or no name at all. Thanks so much to all who contribute in advance.

Just wanted to say thanks! My high School friend and her family are currently at WDW courtesy of Make a Wish and Give Kids the World! This family could use a little magic!:wizard:

thanks for making this a donation of choice! we will be experiencing GKTW end of April for my son's wish trip and it sounds like a wonderful place. From a mom, thank you!

What a great cause to donate to! I was lucky enough to stay at Give Kids The World in 2000 through the make a wish foundation (as i was diagnosed with cancer at 11 years old) i never thought id ever get to see Disneyworld and it was amazing to experience all this and more! Thank You!!!! x

I haven't visited the DIS boards for sometime now.. but I just want to thank all that you do for GKTW (and all the other cards you create) ... I volunteer for a non-profit organization Crops of Luv and we create albums for critically ill kids who have gone on a wish trip.. and our information is distributed by GKTW in their welcome/goodbye packs. We utilize many of the journal cards created for the FL themeparks. Pixiesprite has been working closely with us for the past few years.. You all are awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!