give me your best late breakfast/early lunch...

daniluvsdisney

Mouseketeer
need suggestions for either late breakfast or early lunch at WDW...
we have 1900 one morning... thats it for Breakfast/lunches

we have the following for dinners:
Hoop
Le Cellier
LTT
Flying Fish
Narcoosees

could stand to add two other dinners, but may wing it since f/w festival will be going on...:confused: :hyper:

I would do the Food and Wine Festival for late breakfast/early lunch. You could sample your way around the countrys.

Remember lunch is usally a little cheaper than dinner, so some people make lunch their big meal. Some of the places we like:
50's Prime Time
Garden Grill
Planet Hollywood
Rainforest Cafe(either one)
I have read that Earl of Sandwich in DTD is good.

Spoodles is one of my favorite breakfast places. I am looking forward to trying Fresh for a late breakfast/early lunch.

This is what we are doing also. Have a late breakfast/ lunch. Then we will use the vouchers for our dinner. We will save a lot of money. I am bringing a suitcase full of snacks. :crazy:

what a great idea, going around the world and sampling food. We are going to try this one day. Thank you for the suggestion. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter