Giving Thanks and Getting Fit - November Exercise Challenge!!

80 minute run/walk today

492/1000 Total

I am thankful for my little fur baby, we adopted her almost a year and a half ago. She's hanging out with me snoozing right now.

IMG_7871.jpg

My beautiful girl - her coloring & patterns are different from every angle.

IMG_7876.jpg

And since I've missed most of the Sundays - in a more exercise related gratitude- I am thankful for the great "bike path" near my house that I run on.

Fall foliage last month-
IMG_7527.jpg

Cloudy Thanksgiving Day-
IMG_7962.jpg

Haven't updated this week - crazy busy with work, cooking, hosting the big dinner, and shopping. So impressed with you all! I have such a hard time squeezing exercise in this time of year.

11/23 40 minute walk
11/25 30 minute exercise DVD
11/27 hours of walking during Black Friday shopping! I'll take credit for the 45 minute brisk walking we did
11/29 40 minutes gym

680/900

Dentam - thanks so much for hosting during such a busy time. I love all the fantastic pics you've posted.
Pollyannamom - our family loves Great Wolf Lodge! We've been to the Pocono location several times - so much fun!

Sunday gratitude : I am so thankful I'm headed to WDW in 3 days! Never been there in December; so excited!!

1107/1100 Woohoo.....made it just in the nick of time! I'm gonna try to get in 2.2 miles tomorrow which will give me an even 70 for the month!

Kathleen - sweet kitty and gorgeous bike path - I'm jealous!

We had to put our pup (and my daily walking companion) to sleep two weeks ago, so I'm grateful today for the years we enjoyed with her. I am also incredibly thankful that the family made the trip to/from safely for this wonderful weekend together.

Has anyone offered to host December yet? I haven't done it in almost a year, so I can do it unless someone else wants it. I don't think I'll be able to post all the cute pics, but I can keep a spreadsheet!

Last edited:
40 minutes of yoga/cardio blend and upper body strength brings my total to 1310/1200.

I'm thankful that I was able to make myself to workout today. I'm pretty sure I have an ear infection(it's manageable, otc painkillers are doing it's job) and ate a good amount of Thanksgiving food.

Final walk with the puppy for Nov. - that is 10 min. today, and another 20 from Sat and Sun., bringing me to 120/300. More than 1/3 of the way, I'll take it - more than I did last month! Hopefully someone will continue Dec. I need to keep going to get ready for Disney in 3 weeks! Thanks to Dentam for all your hard work and great pics!

:rainbow: We have a few more color changes on our last day of November!! :rainbow:

Congratulations to @mickeyfanachey1999 and @CruisingKate - you have both reached 75% of your goals this month and
Golden Turkey Brown!!

Turkey_Lurkey_from_Chicken_Little.jpg

Congratulations to @Dentam (yours truly, lol) who just barely squeaked her way to Cranberry Sauce Red!!

8_1_MickeyBog.jpg

And Congratulations to @2TxAgs and @DVCFan1994 - you both reached your goals this month and Green Peas WISH Green!!

pea-pod-green-fruit.jpg

We also reached Cranberry Sauce Red as a team this month - great job everyone!!

I will check this thread a few more times to add any other minutes that you all need to report for November. In the meantime, I think @2TxAgs has offered to host December for us - thanks so much! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter