GKTW Auction

MK2010

DIS Veteran
Quick question. I won 3 items in the auction and am ready to pay my invoice, but how do I pay for shipping? Are we paying a set amount? Or how do I figure out how much Ibowe for shipping?

Quick question. I won 3 items in the auction and am ready to pay my invoice, but how do I pay for shipping? Are we paying a set amount? Or how do I figure out how much Ibowe for shipping?

They way the worded it (forget if it was during the marathon show of the following weekly show) that if shipping will cost less than $15 they will just ship in and then charge whatever credit card you used to pay your invoice that shipping charge. If the shipping will be more than that they will call you, tell you how much it will be, and ask if you authorize them to charge that card or want to use another form of payment or what

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter