GKTW Event: 4th annual NE Dis Meet to benifit GKTW - Oct 3-5, 2014

Hi! I am signed up for Friday night and Sunday. I have a wedding Saturday, but it's early in the day. I would love to go bowling Saturday night. Could I sign up last minute If I get back in time?

I saw the New World Tavern mentioned on the FB page. Nice place, sounds fun! Who's going and when?

Two weeks. Two weeks left in the period

Who is going? Who is there the full weekend? Who is pumped?

We're going! Can't wait!! It's been a super busy and stressful time lately so we are really in need of a vacation. This fits the bill perfectly! It's *almost* like going to Disney! ;)

Hi DISers en route to Plymouth!

Sean and I are looking forward to meeting y'all at the bowling event Saturday night! We're Super excited about the Epic Sunday Brunch!! :cheer2:

See y'all real soon!
-Krista "Tigger-ette"

Hi! I am signed up for Friday night and Sunday. I have a wedding Saturday, but it's early in the day. I would love to go bowling Saturday night. Could I sign up last minute If I get back in time?

No problem. We will be the loud ones in the corner. Come on over!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Two weeks. Two weeks left in the period

Who is going? Who is there the full weekend? Who is pumped?

Me, me!!! [I often have a non-excited face, and don't talk much, but I really do enjoy myself.]

And DH is getting excited, too, tho he won't admit it. He's asking about the weather, when are we leaving, what are the events, etc..

No problem. We will be the loud ones in the corner. Come on over!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This is good news, about being able to join bowling last-minute. I have a friend who lives in the area but I'm not 100% sure he'll be able to join us, so I've been holding back on registering him.

Hi,

I know I saw it at one point, but is there still a way to sign up for the virtual Stepping Up walk? Is that still happening?

Hi, I know I saw it at one point, but is there still a way to sign up for the virtual Stepping Up walk? Is that still happening?
Never mind

Found the info on the Nedismeet.org site

Is it still happening?

For those that haven't signed up for a Saturday event yet I have a great idea!
I call it "Real Plymouth" and it involves some exciting activities I have planned at my house! If you are in to nature you can get up close and personal and learn plant identification by weeding or mowing! If you are more the arts and craft type we'll feature painting. Don't want to take a chance outside? The Pilgrims believed in cleanliness and so do we! A full range of house cleaning activities will be available!
RSVP! This is a FREE EVENT and participants will be strictly limited!

I call it "Real Plymouth" and it involves some exciting activities I have planned at my house! If you are in to nature you can get up close and personal and learn plant identification by weeding or mowing! If you are more the arts and craft type we'll feature painting. Don't want to take a chance outside? The Pilgrims believed in cleanliness and so do we! A full range of house cleaning activities will be available!

Man, I had that planned for the 2015 meet... :(

Wow...now I'm really sorry I have to miss it all!!! That would have been a huge draw for me Alex!!!!:laundy:

What an incredible offer!! I can offer something similar about an hour away in the beautiful Blackstone Valley - I'll even throw in some native NE foods, like a dozen Dunkin Donuts!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!