GKTW Event: AZ DIS Meet ~ Oct 24-26, 2014 (First West Coast Meet!)

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
The AZ DIS Meet committee has been planning a fun weekend for DISers to get together. This is going to be a great time, and the icing to this is that we will be raising money to donate to Give Kids the World!

Dates: October 24-26, 2014

Schedule Plan (as of June 2014 - see official thread for updates):
* Friday, 24 October: Welcome Dinner at Dave and Busters
* Saturday, 25 October: Main event (podcast), luncheon, silent auction and costume contest

HOTEL information
We have a block of rooms reserved at $99 per night +tax. The hotel is located in near the Saturday event, shopping area, and many food and bar establishments (great for the Saturday night adult event). Here is the contact information to reserve your room:

Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore
Kyle Burry
Sales Manager
2310 E. Highland Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85016
(P) 602-956-5221 ext. 5619
(F) 602-468-7220

phoenixbiltmore.hamptoninn.com

Follow the link to the official page on the Disneyland Board: Click here.

1013822_10203033740477972_268553586778228743_n.jpg

I love how all of East Coasters support and attend each other's DIS Meets (such as the NE Meet this last weekend).

Is anyone making the trip out to Phoenix in a couple weeks?

Val & I would have seriously considered it if it weren't for other travel plans. I'd love to see Arizona some day.

Unfortunately, that is too far for me distance-wise as well as cost. I tend to stay within the tri-state area. I'll be cheering from the east coast though! :thumbsup2

We would have come, except our son is getting married this coming weekend- lots of expenses and time toward that event.

We love the Phoenix area, and will certainly plan to come next year if it is held again!!

We all had a great time last night at Dave & Busters!

Looking forward to the meet today.

Denise and her team have done a great job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!