GKTW EVENT: DE DIS Meet Weekend – November 7-9 2014 : Update 11/6

Woohoo! Can't wait!

Just so everyone knows, we are able to deliver our ornaments to the DE DIS Meet! We hope to see you there! Thanks, James and Denise!

njdismeet.weebly.com

I've been sewing away on key fobs for our event! I have a bunch of new designs (Star Wars, cheshire cat, mickey heads birthday) AND.....wait for it.....Disney dog collars! :banana:

I've been sewing away on key fobs for our event! I have a bunch of new designs (Star Wars, cheshire cat, mickey heads birthday) AND.....wait for it.....Disney dog collars! :banana:

The Cayz Clowder is HIGHLY envious, especially Abby (our Cat, not Abby, Pete's dog), who loves anything she can carry around, even if it is SUPPOSED to be on her neck...

Ok, the Auction Preview Site is 99% DONE! *

The Auction Preview site has DOUBLED in the count of items, AND, we now have Sneak Peek at Ian Glaubinger's artwork.
You will still need to bribe us to find out what is in the Bob Varley lot.

All this, and much more here:
www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/gktwde2014

We just received a Supersized Lovesac & Chinchilla Phur cover.

In case you didn't know, Lovesac builds some of the most comfortable furniture around. A lot like bean-bag, but with memory foam, and much, much more comfortable. This one seats 2+ adults.

The Chinchilla Phur cover is an animal-friendly, man-made, VERY plush cover.

This set retails for nearly $1,000!

It will be up for Live Auction on November 8th!

The sac info is: http://www.lovesac.com/sacs/supersac.html
The cover is : http://www.lovesac.com/sacs/sac-covers-only/supersac-cover-chinchilla-phur.html

All,

The November 4th deadline is quickly approaching to register for the Second Annual Give Kids The World Delaware Event.

We are putting the final touches on the program, and we have over 20 high-quality Live Auction lots, including items from ten different corporate & original artist donors, and totaling over $2000. Items such as: admission tickets to Wet ‘N Wild, Orlando, Clearwater Marine Aquarium, Winterthur; professionally framed Disney artwork; and original sketches & art done just for this event.

And that doesn’t include the remaining 180 lots of Silent Auction and Raffle items.

If you sign up, the odds are that you won’t walk away with just one item – it is more likely you will walk away with 3 or 4 items!

Remember, Registration closes Tuesday, November 4th, and once the doors open on Nov 7th, all items will go!

Don't miss out on this opportunity!

Thank You.

I can't wait to come...I will just be getting back from WDW on the 2nd, so it will keep me in the Disney Bubble for a couple more days...LOL!!

Dustin, JeniLynn, Kathy, and Craig will be attending as per today's show. :goodvibes

Thank you, NikkiBell, for posting that - we had listened to the Podcast today in the car (driving to Newark for some final prep work), and I was going to be posting that!

And on another note regarding the Podcast,
We will have Three Very Special lots by Ian Glaubinger:
Live Auction #18 - A signed & limited edition print of his FIRST Star Wars AND the Original Pencil Sketch for the same.
Live Auction #19 - An ORIGINAL, For the Delaware Event ONLY, Illustration which includes Goofy!
Silent Auction - Limited Edition Reprints (Framed) of the DE Event Illustration

Check them out NOW on our Auction Preview Page:
www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/gktwde2014, click on "SPECIALS".

These are ALL Delaware Event EXCLUSIVES!

To All That Are Attending, or Thinking About Attending...

We all know there is the Iron Hill Brewery, and we are awaiting word on whether or not the Newark Cinema Center will have Big Hero 6. but if you want to try something else...

We were talking today with someone in Newark about "Things To Do" on a Saturday Night, and they recommended "Painting With A Twist", a new place that opened in Newark less than 2 months ago.

Basically, it is a beginner's paint studio, with a single fairly easy painting that you do from start to finish in around 2 hours. And, the twist - they serve wine...

(Yes - I said WINE!)

It is located under 2 miles from the hotel, and less than 5 miles from the Senior Center, and they actually still have seats open for their public event on Saturday, Nov 8th from 4 - 6PM.

Their main web site is https://www.paintingwithatwist.com/newark/, and you can sign up for the Nov 8th event (and see what you would be painting) HERE .

The price for each person for a public event is $40 per person. That includes the price of wine!

If you are going to try this, please put "GKTW" in the Seating / Special Requests box of the Reservation form. Reservations are Required, with a 24 hour cancellation notice.

Also, LET US KNOW if you are trying this out - We'll Join You!

Hint Hint - If attendees like this, perhaps we can make this a more integrated, customized part of the 2015 weekend?
A map of the location relative to the hotel & Newark Senior Center:
pwatmap-1024x441.png

Painting sounds like, but it kinda cuts into the main event (which ends at 5), right?

I will be tasting all the fab beers at Iron Hill on Saturday night (well, not all of them... but some ;)).

Can't wait to see everyone! Can we have an updated attendees list? I get sad when I don't see my name there :lmao:

Can we have an updated attendees list? I get sad when I don't see my name there :lmao:

Done, just for you... You know, you didn't put your DIS name in the registration form... :)

See you all in about a week!

James

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!