GKTW EVENT: DE DIS Meet Weekend – November 7-9 2014 : Update 11/6

Just registered. I nearly forgot that I needed to register for it. Dcayz, there should be a PM coming today from me.

Just a reminder that registration for this year's event closes in 48 hours from now (Tuesday Nov 4 at midnight)!

You still have time! :yay:

What do you have planned for this coming Saturday? Is it more fun than a DIS meet, Podcast, and auctions/raffles to raise money for Give Kids the World? Newark, Delaware is just off I95, easily accessible for local DIS fans and Disney lovers.

Registration is still open (until 11 PM Tuesday evening.)

http://www.eventzilla.net/web/event?eventid=2139036392

Join in the fun and help raise money for a great cause!

Only a few hours left. The Gelato Social on Friday night is sold out! The only way you can get tickets for the Friday night event is to buy a full weekend ticket. Still have Full weekend, Saturday and Sunday tickets.

For more info please go to www.powerof10de.org

Will be there representing the Hershey Dis Meet with a couple other of my fellow planner. Excited to see another Meet!

Well I went to the hotel last week to find out I was a week early:confused::rolleyes1 I will probably arrive at bout 3:00 on Friday. Can't wait, very excited. :cheer2:

LookingBackAt2Morrow & jesscahens: We'll be glad to see you TOMORROW!

chaoscent: Umm, sorry about that - I'm sure you loved all the traffic for the football game...

Well, UPS showed up with the Amazon order of Name Badges, so I'm getting ready to do them and the Bidder Paddles, and then go downstairs to put them into the Guest Bags.

Of course, this could all be postponed momentarily while we have a Whopper of a Thunderstorm here!

In November??? :confused3

We'll get it done, promise. And we'll see you all tomorrow around 7PM!

Stay Dry!

Congrats on amazing attendance. Looking forward to the meet on Saturday. I think the joke I will be making is I've been to anime conventions smaller than this meet, which is partly true.

A great time was had by all! :thumbsup2

Soooo, inquiring minds want to know...do we have a grand total yet? :banana:

Thanks for all your hard work to James, Denise, and the rest of the DE DIS Meet volunteers. It was a lot of fun!

Thanks to everyone involved!!! I had a great time and there were some great laughs all around along with raising money.

I will say the trivia on Friday night was HARD!!!!

Thank you for the hard work of everyone who planned this event! It was my first time attending and I'm already looking forward to the next one. :)

You can say that again! It made my brain hurt! :rotfl2:

It couldn't have been THAT hard - only 1/2 point separated First from Second place...

Next Year, I promise a MUCH larger point spread (I say with sneering laugh like Snidely Whiplash).

Thank you for the hard work of everyone who planned this event! It was my first time attending and I'm already looking forward to the next one. :)

MeowWow,

Thank you! We will be working on getting the information out in the Spring.

Please, we value YOUR opinion (and everyone else's). See my next message (below) to take a survey that will help us make the 2015 event better!

Thanks.

James Cayz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter