GKTW Event: NJ DIS Meet Weekend, 2015 - April 24-26! RAISED $14,658.30!!!!!

So what's the total DISers attending all the weekend events? :goodvibes

Have you received enough donations for the main event?

I'm registered for the Saturday event. Should I be receiving any type of ticket?

Did you receive an email confirmation? If so, you're all set, and we have you on the list. If you'd like me to double check, inbox me your name. :)

Hi Friends,

As we gear up to next weekend, I will be posting all updates in the first post as well as on our Facebook pages. We will also be sending you information via the email used at registration time. It's almost here! Can you believe it? :)

Sweet.jpg

I have a tip for those who are staying at the Hilton. If you are an HHONORS member (it's free to join) whether you have points or not, you can check-in online or on their smartphone app and select your own room from a map of the hotel.
Checking in now! SO EXCITED!

Are the rooms already grouped together for the event? I was going to check-in today, but I didn't want to mess up the group space.

Are the rooms already grouped together for the event? I was going to check-in today, but I didn't want to mess up the group space.
Pretty sure they're just sticking us wherever we fit. Several of us (the planning committee) have checked in with the app already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!