GKTW Event October 1 2016 in Delaware

In case anyone hasn't booked their hotel yet, the Hilton is sold out. The Days Inn across the street has rooms. $93 for a king for Saturday night. A bit less for 2 doubles. That's where we'll be.

ETA: It looks like some rooms opened up and they're still honoring the special rate. They only have rooms with 2 doubles, though. No king beds. I just booked at the $129 rate so we won't have to stumble across the street after all.

Last edited:

Sending best wishes for a wonderful DISmeet! I'm performing Saturday night, as it happens with a few Disney Fans, and will be thinking of y'all! Have a great time!

Have a wonderful meet and raise lots of money for an awesome cause. I I'll be thinking of everybody, wishing I was there. Sure wish I could join (and meet, and hug) all of you!! Maybe next year!!

This was our first GKTW event outside of WDW. We weren't sure what to expect, especially not knowing many people, but had a great time. I'm ready for more.

This was our first GKTW event outside of WDW. We weren't sure what to expect, especially not knowing many people, but had a great time. I'm ready for more.
It was great to see you again. The meets certainly can be addictive (see the tag under my avatar). As much as we enjoyed the Mega Meet, I really missed having all of the regional meets this year. I hope they all pick up again in 2017. I know NJ and DE will happen then. Hopefully others will, too.

It was a great event. Denise, James, and the whole team did a fantastic job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts