GKTW Meet - Hershey, PA **GRAND TOTAL IS IN**

We received another auction item today. It is a Ray Emery signed puck with COA. I personally will be bidding on this. :)

I am still working on the cookbook. It looks like we have about 150 recipes in the book. Some from DISers, some from friends and some from family. I am excited as some of the recipes are older than me and I am older than dirt, :rolleyes1. I am copying the cookbook next Monday. Tuesday morning I will get it cut in 1/2 at staples. Then I will need help Tuesday afternoon & evening and anytime on Wednesday. we will be inserting the sections dividers, collating the sections and using the comb machine to bind the book. We will be making 100 of them so will probably have some left over to take to the next meet.
So to anyone who lives near North Wales/Lansdale if you have some free time to help out, please let me know via pm.:flower3:
Thanks all, Penny:yay:

Oh the Chocolate World ride through (and store!) is a definite. I've never done the trolley before. That sounds neat, too. I imagine that we'll spend most of Sunday at HP. Maybe hit Chocolate World on Saturday evening after dinner.

just to add, since my wife is rather pregnant at the moment we are planning to skip actual Hershey park but thinking of doing the trolley ride/chocolate tasting or something Saturday evening after the event

Do I need to register for any activities besides the main event? Say, for BINGO or anything else? Thanks!

See you all soon!! It's the first time I have been back to PA in years. Looking forward to meeting old and new friends at this meet.

I am so excited, & I just can't hide. See you all there!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I am super excited for everyone to get here. :banana::banana: :dance3: :yay::cheer2:

Anyone traveling in to the airport (MDT), if you need a ride to a hotel, please get in touch with me and we can arrange transportation.

I am super excited for everyone to get here. :banana::banana: :dance3: :yay::cheer2: Anyone traveling in to the airport (MDT), if you need a ride to a hotel, please get in touch with me and we can arrange transportation.

I also have Friday off, if anyone needs anything, feel free to contact me as well.

One day more!

Also, weather for Saturday and Sunday is looking to be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!