GKTW ticket questions?

j-me

Mouseketeer
When they give you the 3 day ticket for WDW ....what kind is it? Does it get you into any of the waterparks, downtown disney?

They may have changed it with all the new tickets disney has now, but when we were there in sept. it was a 3 day hopper.

I know 3 day hopper means you can go from park to park but does it include
any of the waterparks and/or downtown disney? And would you be able to get extended hour privileges being a MAW family and not staying on a resort hotel?

We did not have a desire to go to the waterpark, but i think that is extra. going to Downtown Disney to shop is free. if you wanted to go to a movie or to Cirque de sole (spelling is bad) it is extra.
I do not know about the early entry or the extra magic hour- those were not available when we were there. we were there when it was not so busy.

Just agreeing with Anne, DD is free.
The EMH in the evening is very new, but they had EMHs in the morning for a long time (it stopped for a while and then started up). Your MAW contact should be able to find out for you. If you can't find out before, you should be able to ask that at GKTW and if they don't know, I'd suggest just asking at Guest Services in the park. You can find out from the DIS site which parks are which days.
But, since MAW families get to go to the front of lines, you may find that you can get everything done in the regular park hours.

Hi J-me,
The 3 day hopper passes you get with MAW/GKTW is only for the 4 Disney theme parks only( MK,MGM,Epcot, and AK). That does not include any of the water parks(Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon). Not include any shows at downtown Disney. You also get 1 day passes to Sea World and 1 or 2 day passes to US. That's pretty much the standard to all the MAW families whether you stay at GKTW or at another resort. Now, if you want your ds's MAW trip more personalized, you can try to ask your Wish Cord. if they can substitute SW passes for water park passes, but that's pretty much up to your Wish Granter/ Coord. if the MAW office approves it because that's extra money MAW pays for, not GKTW pays.

Hope this helps. Gotta run.

Roseprincess :flower:

We just got back yesterday and we still recievied a 3 day hopper pass which could not be used for thw water parks we did the water parks out of our own money and actually got in a lot cheaper when they saw the GKTW badge that my son was wearing on his jacket. If you really wanted to do the water parks it is worth asking at GKTW if they can help as we found out after that they do sometimes get free entry into there . However I would say if you are only there for 7 days it tis a very hectic 7 days and GKTW plan activities everyday in the morning and at night and you might not actually get chance to do the water parks we went for 15 days (7 Days out of our own pocket) and would not have got around to the water parks in just 7 days! Gktw has a great swimming pool that my kids loved just as much as Typhoon Lagoon but my 3 are only little and we didnt really go for the thrill water rides!! Any questions just ask will be happy to answer them .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter