GKTW - Upcoming online auction?

Euby

DIS Veteran
The show on 8/14 mentioned a possible online auction coming up to raise $$$ for GKTW. If I wanted to donate some items for it, who would I need to contact? I'll be at Disney in early September and can bring them with me since I am driving down.

@Euby - They probably don't even have any arrangements in place yet, but I'd suggest getting in touch with somebody from the Team (Pete or maybe even Teresa or Kathy, since they'd probably be involved in the "logistics" of the auction, as they were in the past - and/or could relay your questions to Pete or whomever) and presenting your questions, since you do have a "time constraint" to bringing your stuff during your visit.

Here's a link to a thread here with contactinfo

https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-dis-unplugged-team-on-social-media.3531932/

Last edited:
I'm sure they'll announce all of those details when they are available. A lot of artists and crafters like to make things for the auctions so I hope they do that soon so we have plenty of time to make things.

I should probably start coming up with ideas. We'll be there in late October/early November so we can drop stuff off then (although we're flying so I might have to ship things). The items we donated for the last auction did quite well. If I remember correctly, they brought in over $600.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!