Glass Coach?

Cinderella03

Disney Bride-to-Be!
Has anyone ever used the Glass Coach for their Disney Wedding? We're going to use it for our November Wedding and I was just curious about anyone's experience??

Our wedding was in 1998 and we had Cinderella's Coach it was brand new that year. It was magical. They picked me up at the GF with my brother and my flower girl and we rode over to the Wedding Pavillion. It was truly a special moment I spent w/ my brother & Niecebefore the wedding. He couldn't believe it. The white horses and the footmen were so nice. It was fabulous. I felt like a movie star.
Than after the wedding my husband & I got to ride in it and everyone was waving. We loved it. Our photos are wonderful also. We may re-do our vows soon at WDW and if we do I would have to insist on Cinderella's coach again. It was fabulous. I wish I could have been in it all day.
Best of luck.

Thanks Carolyn19! I know the Glass Coach is pricey, but I've always dreamed of riding in it, and since it's our Fairytale Wedding, we've decided to splurge on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter