GLASS

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
The movie.

WOW...oh WOW. M. Night Shyamalan has done it again. Shocking ending, and I will probably see it again.

If you have not seen Split, you really should before you see Glass. It is a sequel to both Unbreakable and Split. If you haven't seen either, you may be a little lost.

I want to see it so much, but I'm the only one in my family who has the other movies!! I'll either make my husband watch them or just go by myself sometime soon to see Glass!! I'm glad to see you liked it!!

I plan to see this. I love James McAvoy and when Shyamalan is good he is very good. Thanks for the review.

I plan to see this. I love James McAvoy and when Shyamalan is good he is very good. Thanks for the review.

But he's been bad for so long. He lost his mojo for at least a decade.

But he's been bad for so long. He lost his mojo for at least a decade.
Yes he did which is why I said when he is good. His last two movies were much better so I'm hoping that he has turned things around.

Looking forward to seeing this, I love James McAvoy and thought he was excellent in Split.
I have been wondering how they are going to tie the two together, I just don't see the connection but I guess that is what the movie is for.

The movie.

WOW...oh WOW. M. Night Shyamalan has done it again. Shocking ending, and I will probably see it again.

If you have not seen Split, you really should before you see Glass. It is a sequel to both Unbreakable and Split. If you haven't seen either, you may be a little lost.

Would you say it's not worth seeing it if you haven't seen the first two? My 13 year old son wants to see it. Commonsense Media lists the suggested age for Glass as 14 (so reasonable, to me) but the age for Unbreakable is 16+. I won't let him see a 16+ movie.

It's... eh. Didn't live up to the hype. Not even close. Honestly felt like Shyamalan had no idea what exactly he wanted to do with it and almost felt like 3 different movies. It wasn't bad but... not great either.

I thought Split was great and I know I saw Unbreakable but I don't really remember much about it. Will rewatch it before I go see Glass. I think James McAvoy is frightening (in a good way) in Split and the previews for Glass.

MJ

Would you say it's not worth seeing it if you haven't seen the first two? My 13 year old son wants to see it. Commonsense Media lists the suggested age for Glass as 14 (so reasonable, to me) but the age for Unbreakable is 16+. I won't let him see a 16+ movie.
You really need to see both movies to see Glass. It is a true sequel to both movies, and it is assumed the audience is informed of the back stories of the characters. If he just want to watch it for the action and what is taking place, he can see it solo. If he wants to know what is going on, he needs to see the previous 2 movies.

It's... eh. Didn't live up to the hype. Not even close. Honestly felt like Shyamalan had no idea what exactly he wanted to do with it and almost felt like 3 different movies. It wasn't bad but... not great either.
I am not a good film critic, because I rate movies on how much I was entertained. I don't pay attention to the finer details of a movie. If a movie has HUGE plot holes, or the acting is terrible, yes, I will say it sucked. Most of the reviews on Glass are bashing the director, not really saying that he directed this movie poorly, but that he is really trying to overdue it with his twists. I personally loved the twist in this movie. It took my breath away. I hated how it ended. I wish it didn't end like that. Sure, the Dr's story was a little out of the blue and seemed thrown is, but as a whole, the movie entertained me and the "twist" worked on me. James McAvoy needs an Oscar for playing "Kevin" and all of his alters. My favorite is Hedwig, plays him to a tee, and makes us laugh.

I cannot wait to see this movie! But I must because I haven’t seen Unbreakable since it first came out on video and I don’t remember it at all. I did watch Split not too long ago. Loved James McAvoy in it - he was amazing!

I'm short. I'll take him!!! :love2: I am so intrigued, but I am too scared to watch Split!!! I am such a chicken!!!! :lmao:

Split is not really a horror movie. It is more of a psychological thriller. Sure there is some violence, but you really get engrossed in the main character. If you are a fan of James McAvoy, I say push aside your fear and watch it! He is amazing in it.

Split is not really a horror movie. It is more of a psychological thriller. Sure there is some violence, but you really get engrossed in the main character. If you are a fan of James McAvoy, I say push aside your fear and watch it! He is amazing in it.
I'll have to wait until the kids are at theater camp during spring break so I can watch it during the day. :teeth:

I just rewatched Unbreakable tonight and I don't think I did see it before...I thought I did but I really didn't remember any of it. But, now I am all set to see Split, hopefully soon!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!