Glendale Az advice near Cards. staduim

jemilah

<font color=navy>Dreaming of Disneyland every nigh
Anything I should know or not miss in the neighborhood of the stadium? We are going to a game in December and staying in the Holiday inn express close to the stadium.

Ha I live 5 min from the cards nest. They have a great place to hangout. Westgate. It’s connected to the Coyotes Den and Cards Nest. The have all kinds of restaurants and places to hangout. Margaritaville, Fox Sports, Yard House AMC Movies and way more. Let me know any specific questions you have and I will help. My wife and I practically live there and are season ticket holders for the Cards. PM me if need help

Thanks for the advice we will be there Dec 7th for the Rams vs Cards game...we can't wait!
If I think of more I'll pm you!

Isn't that the University of Phoenix Stadium? How is UofP doing this year? ;)

yes u of p is where the cards play. I think they could be better if they play the whole 60 mins

Next door to the Holiday Inn Express is Cabela's. You will walk right past it to go through Westgate to the stadium. The average shopper spends 3 hours at Cabela's. I don't even like hunting and fishing and can spend a long time in there! They even have a deli & fudge shop upstairs. There are lots of good restaurants and bars in Westgate such as Jimmy Buffet's Margaritavilla, Gordon Biersch and The Yard House. There is also a Chocolate & Wine bar that is so good for dessert! Westgate also has movies and live bands on either Friday or Saturday nights. I don't know if you have a car or not, but one freeway exit north on Northern (on the West side of the freeway) is a new shopping center with some more restaurants, pubs, shopping & more movies. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter