Gluten Free Fantasmic Dessert Party?

maryr1oz

Down Under Disney Lover x
Hello Disers,

Does anyone have any experience with the Fantasmic Dessert Party Gluten Free offer? DH is celiac and unfortunately always seems to end up with fruit and other boring dessert choices when catering to the masses is involved.

Thanks! :flower3:

If you do a search for Fantasmic Dessert Party I think I read a review from someone that got a gluten free box. I don't remember exactly what was in it, but I thought it was more than the normal fruit and gluten free enjoy life products. I remember it because my DH is also celiac so I made a mental note of it.

If you do a search for Fantasmic Dessert Party I think I read a review from someone that got a gluten free box. I don't remember exactly what was in it, but I thought it was more than the normal fruit and gluten free enjoy life products. I remember it because my DH is also celiac so I made a mental note of it.

Thanks @daisyduck73 - i'll have a hunt :)

Not what you were asking, but someone in the MK fireworks party thread said they contacted special diets and got Erin McKenna stuff.

Not what you were asking, but someone in the MK fireworks party thread said they contacted special diets and got Erin McKenna stuff.

Thank you for that information. I can happily save my money now. I find her stuff in NYC pretty bad. Sure it looks pretty, but compared to other gf bakeries up here, not good tasting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!