Go orlando unlimited pass?

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
I am considering buying these for my family. Has anyone bought these?

https://gocity.com/orlando/en-us/pr...m_adcampaigngroup=ORL&matchtype=e&utm_term=go orlando card&utm_creative=329877260384&addisttype=g&KPID=go_cmp-1690596677_adg-65466359199_ad-329877260384_aud-703724650227:kwd-322221886002_dev-m_ext-_prd-&utm_campaign=GO-ORL-GGL-PPC-NAM-US%2FEN-RMKT-BND-PURE-ALLA-NSA %5BEXA%5D&gclid=CjwKCAiAu9vwBRAEEiwAzvjq-6zRaUFL_z0E3I_BrWNx1RPOSY8qIa0yExLcK7vUsyQXXtxsnpjShRoCN-oQAvD_BwE

Last edited:
Thanks i have not seen this one.

Check Groupon for the best rates on that specific pass. We were able to use a promo code (at that time, an additional 30% off) to bring the price down even further. We used it for a helicopter tour, Chocolate Kingdom tour with a custom chocolate bar, wine tasting at Chocolate Kingdom, admission to Skeletons: the Museum of Osteology, and Wonderworks All-Access (with laser tag). No problems using it at any location, and I loved that the passes were on your phone (not paper) and each place just had to scan the bar code.

Check Groupon for the best rates on that specific pass. We were able to use a promo code (at that time, an additional 30% off) to bring the price down even further. We used it for a helicopter tour, Chocolate Kingdom tour with a custom chocolate bar, wine tasting at Chocolate Kingdom, admission to Skeletons: the Museum of Osteology, and Wonderworks All-Access (with laser tag). No problems using it at any location, and I loved that the passes were on your phone (not paper) and each place just had to scan the bar code.
Do you just get to do the 6 chosen or can you go to as many as you can fit in on the 3 days!??

I have not heard much about these passes of which u guys speak of. I usually go to sea world and Busch gardens.

Do you just get to do the 6 chosen or can you go to as many as you can fit in on the 3 days!??
As many as you can in the 3,5 or 7 days.
We were thinking legoland, magic dinner theater, airboats, all the idrive stuff funspot, wonderworks titanic etc. I just like the idea of going for an hour or so then leaving... i dont have to stay cause i paid $ 100 to get in

You can go to as many as your pass is purchased for. So if you buy the 3 attraction pass, then you can pick 3. If you buy the 6 attraction pass, you can go to your pick of the list to a maz of 6.

I haven't used the Orlando one, but have used ones in Toronto and San Diego. They worked great and we had a ball.

I did a trip several years ago and used the Orlando Flex Pass which we made good use of. It included Universal & Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Wet n' Wild. Unlimited for 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter