"go to first unread" gone?

Elizakapeka

Mouseketeer
On some of my watched threads there is no longer a button "go to first unread" and when I open the thread I am back to my first page, is there a way to fix this? Is it only a feature on some threads? I swore it was on all threads before. I even tried unwatching the thread and then added it back, still at first page even after I went to the page I was at. any suggestions?

I only get the “Go to First Unread” button when I am on the computer or holding my phone in landscape position (wide).

If there are no new posts in the thread, the button will not be there and it will open to the first post. Are you sure there are new posts for you to read?

I am on my computer but on the thread that does not have the option looks like it does not have new posts, that must be it. Still not sure why every time it opens it goes back to the first post instead of where I left off. thanks for the suggestion lanejudy.

It does the same for me. If I have read all the posts in a thread, it opens to the first post rather than the end.

It does the same for me. If I have read all the posts in a thread, it opens to the first post rather than the end.
thank you for confirming that, I think thats odd but its nice to know its not a setting in my account that I can change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter