Go to snacks in WDW.

tidepridern

Earning My Ears
What is yall's go to snacks in each park? We are regulars and have our own opinions of course. However, we are taking family for their first time and don't want to limit them to our old habits.

It used to be the cronut at Refreshment Port in EP. I’ll ha e to try it now that it’s at Electric Umbrella.

I found a Tiger Tail (which is similar to the Cheshire Cat Tail in MK) in AK at the Isle of Java (coming out of Dinoland to Discovery Island. It's right before Flame Tree). I loved that thing and can't stop thinking about it lol.

Giant micky chocolate chip cookie with the ears dipped in chocolate. First time getting one and it was amazing.

Dole whip float
Funnel cakes from Epic Eats (formerly Oasis Canteen)
Cookie or churro ice cream sandwich
Poutines from Refreshment Port

Just got a cool Star Wars coke bottle with extra snack credits. Kinda wish we bought a couple more as gifts for folks at home.

We spent most on giant Ghiradelli double scoop ice cream cones in DS. Also love using it on these gummy things in Pandora - my kids say it is the best candy ever.

And venti Starbucks drinks - yum!

Last edited:
Cheeseburg Egg rolls (cart between Aladdin magic carpet and jungle cruise)

Citrus Swirl

Cheshire Cat Tail

For an in room night time snack, I love the caramel/chocolate/nut popcorn! YUM! My husband prefers a box of the chocolate covered nuts. Inside the parks: Ice cream of any kind is #1!

I love the peanut butter cookies. I'm from Scotland and we don't have as much peanut butter things over here. Although Reece's is creeping in :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts