Go to snacks in WDW.

My favorite snack in WDW is the Arendelle Aqua Cone from Storybook Treats in MK.

Sorry the image is flipped, it's not that way on my computer, but anyway, I LOVE this thing. It's cotton candy flavored ice cream with sugar sprinkles and cute little sugar Mickeys. I think I could eat one every day. I will be sad if/when they do away with this treat.

Attachments

• IMG_1198.JPG
    IMG_1198.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 39
My favorite snack in WDW is the Arendelle Aqua Cone from Storybook Treats in MK.

Sorry the image is flipped, it's not that way on my computer, but anyway, I LOVE this thing. It's cotton candy flavored ice cream with sugar sprinkles and cute little sugar Mickeys. I think I could eat one every day. I will be sad if/when they do away with this treat.
Wow! How pretty! I have not seen this yet. I think I'd prefer this over the Peter Pan one.

Dole Whip Floats and Jalapeno Cheese Pretzels, though it seems the pretzels are difficult to find nowadays.

MK: obviously dole whip is a must, this thread is evidence of that. i love the standard pretzel and cheese which isn't exciting at all, but it gets the job done.

EP: if i'm wanting something sweet but not too overwhelming is a crepe with strawberries from the crepe stand in france. it doesn't leave me feeling dead inside afterwards.

HS: over the last few years a traditional stop for my family has been the baseline tap house. the pretzel and cheese there is an elevated version that also comes with yummy mustard.

AK: not really a food snack, but i always have to get a bloody mary at the bar over by the lion king show.

Dole Whip Floats and Jalapeno Cheese Pretzels, though it seems the pretzels are difficult to find nowadays.

Love the jalapeno cheese pretzels. The only place I can find them anymore is in front of Rock n Roller Coaster. We swung by there on our trip a month ago and that stand was closed, but it may have just been too early in the morning. We never made it back by to check later in the day.

Love the jalapeno cheese pretzels. The only place I can find them anymore is in front of Rock n Roller Coaster. We swung by there on our trip a month ago and that stand was closed, but it may have just been too early in the morning. We never made it back by to check later in the day.
I missed it by 1 day in Tomorrowland at MK . It hasn't come back there since then. I'm happy to hear that It possibly can be found in HS. It seems to be something that people have to chase down because of it's rarity.

MK: Cheshire Cat Tail at the Cheshire Cafe. I was surprised how good it is. I prefer this over the cinnamon roll at Gaston's Tavern since I think mine taste better. :)

I love pineapple, where are you getting this?
Sorry about the late reply. I get it at the candy store on main Street, Big Top Treats, or Goofy's candy store at Downtown Disney. I think anywhere they sell the refrigerated chocolate has it.

Ice cream cookie sandwich from HS, pineapple/vanilla swirl dole whip, & a Main Street caramel apple!!!

MK: Waffles from Sleepy Hollow or a hot dog from Casey's. I haven't been much of a dole whip fan in the past but this year I'm going to try it again and see if my tastes have changed.

Epcot: Pastries and ice cream in France, beer and bratwurst in Germany, fish and chips in England...mmm. Not to mention festival food.

HS: I never seem to eat here, it's always a morning park and then I leave and eat somewhere else.

AK: Never do much snacking here but I love Satu'li!

By far my favorite treat in all of WDW are the Ice Cream Martinis at L’Artisan de Glaces in the France Pavilion. It's your choice of ice cream flavor and then they top it off with grand marnier, rum, or vodka... so good! It's served in a plastic martini glass.

AK: Mr. Kamals fries! The sauces are so good! Mac and cheese from eight spoon cafe! Pongu lumpia And a night blossom from Pongu Pongu
MK: dole whip is a classic. I always like to sit down and get the waffle with whipped cream and strawberries from sleepy hollow

Last time I had this was 2017 in Tomorrowland. So so so good I have been dreaming of it since. So sad I missed it last month when I was there. I never made it to that corner of DHS. Now I will make a special trip there!

Does anyone remember the giant rice crispy treats covered in chocolate and drizzled in Werther's caramel in Germany? OMWerther's!!! :P Is there anything in the World close to the same thing???

Tip: In your Disney app type in what ever snack you want it will tell you where to find them.

Dole whip nachos & classic dole whip
I was all excited about churros but my kids said costcos were better lol
My DH loves mickey pretzels

Dole whip nachos are waffle cone broken up, dole whip soft serve, boba pearls, fresh pineapple chunks, strawberry sauce, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles

Popcorn of course with a souvenir bucket, dole whips and I love the funnel cakes at Liberty Square.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!