God Friended Me... who's looking forward to season 2 on Sept 29th

They do a lot of filming of this show around my neighborhood. They were filming new episodes a few weeks ago, so it seems that it will be back.

That is actually how I started watching it- my daughter was doing some extra work over the summer break and did a couple god friended me episodes so I started watching to see if I could spot her. She also did the Jet.com commercial where there is a guy skateboarding next to a touristy bus-that filmed in NYC and a NYC marathon commercial and the finale of the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmitt (she was the robot in that one)- and the funniest one was she filmed on the first episode of the new show FBI- well that was the episode where people were at an outside area eating and people were falling over from being poisoned by their food- well they would fall over and then other people would yell "help help" and even through there were cameras everywhere and a big truck with a sign that said "filming", people would run into the scene thinking it was real and trying to help! It was A LONG day because it kept delaying the filming, they ended up going into overtime.

I have been enjoying this show also. Very thought out.

I also have been watching reruns of Touched by an Angel on Start TV.

I had no interest in this show when it first started. Then someone at work asked me if I was watching and told them 'no.' She said something to the effect of 'you watched 'Person of Interest' I thought you'd watch this.'

So, I checked it out (I think 6 or 7 episodes had aired). This is a family friendly version of 'Person of Interest' and that isn't being disrespectful, I really enjoy it.

I find the episodes sort of boring, but I love the musical soundtracks that they use. This show was how I discovered "Rise" by Jonas Blue.

I had no interest in this show when it first started. Then someone at work asked me if I was watching and told them 'no.' She said something to the effect of 'you watched 'Person of Interest' I thought you'd watch this.'

So, I checked it out (I think 6 or 7 episodes had aired). This is a family friendly version of 'Person of Interest' and that isn't being disrespectful, I really enjoy it.

Interesting. I never would have thought the shows were similar. God Friended Me seems to me more like a "faith-based" drama, like "Touched By An Angel." Whereas, "Person of Interest" seemed like more of artificial intelligence gone awry. But, now that you mention the two together, I can see how one would think they are similar. :scratchin

Just watched last week's episode in time for this week's. - I am so happy with that ending!!

This past Sunday's episode, excellent again

Yes, I like how certain aspects are evolving. :thumbsup2

I also like how they are really using being in NYC. If a production is actually filming in NYC, then USE the city as part of the stories. :thumbsup2 Unlike certain series that are "set" in NYC and then only show generic outdoor scenes around the city, as they are really filmed in LA. :sad2:

Wow last nights show was good. How the writers put the dots together, but we are still left guess what will happen next.

Haven't seen it yet either. But I have a different question you guys can answer:

How do you record this show on your DVR? Or any Sunday nite show on CBS? With the various ball games in the afternoons on CBS, a Sunday nite show can be air anytime from being on time, to 5 min late, to 75 min late. :badpc:

I had this same problem when I used to record, The Good Wife, and Madam Secretary. I have Time Warner cable. It doesn't update the programming schedule. If God Friended Me, is listed at 8pm, it starts recording at 8pm, even if the show actually starts at 9:07pm. I end up setting the DVR to record for 2 hours just to catch the 1 hour show, as I don't want to accidentally miss the end. :( (There is no way to set the recorder for just 1-1/2 hrs.) But, if I don't get to watch the show right away and 2 episodes are recorded, that's an extra (possibly) 2 hours of unneeded stuff recorded that clog up my DVR. I have other shows & movies I have saved on it and I really need those hours to record other shows. :badpc:

What do you guys do? Do you have a better way to record the Sunday nite CBS shows?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!