God Friended Me... who's looking forward to season 2 on Sept 29th

Dan Murphy

We are family.
I think the last TV series that I 'had' to watch go back to Combat (Vic Morrow), the original Mission Impossible, and Columbo. Those go back to the 60's and 70's. Obviously not much of a week to week series watcher here with me. I'm a news junkie and Nat Geo, History Channel (when they have actual history stuff) and similar TV watcher. Sports also

At the end of the summer I saw a trailer a few times for GFM and it looked interesting. I set the TiVo to record it and I have not missed any episodes.

I don't do Facebook myself but do find the premise of the show kind of neat. It is light hearted, not too deep at all. Each week is pretty self completing which I like also.

I think this coming Sunday ends its run. Kind of hoping it survives and is on again sometime in the future.

Anybody here seen it? If so, your thoughts? Still watching it?

I watch it. I really like it. Most of the stuff I watch is very dramatic. Things like SVU, 911, Chicago—all of them, Legacies, etc.
I like GFM because it’s light hearted and relaxing. Good Sunday night show.

I will say the episode this past Sunday was the best yet.

I am still watching , they left it at a cliffhanger so it better come back. I was hoping they would do a Christmas on but I guess not.

I like how everyone is linked .

I will say the episode this past Sunday was the best yet.

they left it at a cliffhanger so it better come back. I was hoping they would do a Christmas on but I guess not.

I just finished watching yesterday's show. Excellent!!!

I think this coming Sunday ends its run. Kind of hoping it survives and is on again sometime in the future.

I really like this show. Sorry to hear this might be the end. Last I read, it's a show, "on the bubble," meaning it's not known yet if it will return.

It's on at the same time as too many other things I watch, and the first episode started late so even my DVR missed part of it. I would have liked to watch it. I'd say maybe if it would be on Netflix, but it's a CBS show, and I'm not going to pay for "All Access".

I have watched God Friended Me since the beginning. It's an excellent show that makes you think about your life relationships while watching.
I really enjoy all of the characters.
I have told friends about the the show and they became regular watchers.
It's so nice to watch a show that isn't medical or police related.

It's on at the same time as too many other things I watch, and the first episode started late so even my DVR missed part of it. I would have liked to watch it. I'd say maybe if it would be on Netflix, but it's a CBS show, and I'm not going to pay for "All Access".

Do you have On Demand? It's listed there for free. I've missed the last few episodes so I'm going to binge them all On Demand after the holidays.

Just caught up yesterday (I was two episodes behind by then) and really liked it! I'm intrigued - curious to find out
how she's able to predict the connections with a computer.
And I also liked that they didn't leave us completely hanging.

I saw something on this and think I will watch over the Holidays. I must admit we do watch shows like Chicago Med, The Resident, New Amsterdam, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD..think that I will try this one:banana:::yes::

This show is everything I usually can't stand. But, for some reason, I LOVE this show! Me, dh and dd 23 all watch together, that is pretty rare. It was given a full season order, so it should be back after the holidays at some point.

This show is everything I usually can't stand. But, for some reason, I LOVE this show! Me, dh and dd 23 all watch together, that is pretty rare. It was given a full season order, so it should be back after the holidays at some point.

They do a lot of filming of this show around my neighborhood. They were filming new episodes a few weeks ago, so it seems that it will be back.

GFM was back yesterday after its Christmas break. Another great episode. Hoping it makes it through to next year.

Just watched yesterday's episode this morning. Such a great show!

I was surprised how quickly we got the "obstacle" of Mile's and Cara's other love interests out of the way. I'm hoping this means they'll get together this time!

We have tivo'd all of the episodes, and put it on our 'binge watch' list for over the holidays when everything else goes to reruns. We started watching it Sat, and have watched the first 6 episodes so far. We didn't think it was something we were going to like, and were pleasantly surprised to find out how much we are enjoying it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!