God Friended Me... who's looking forward to season 2 on Sept 29th

LOVE this show! It’s my favorite new show of the season; so sweet and positive. We really need a show like this right now. I really hope it comes back next season.

:sunny:

It came on at 7 here. Tonight was good....was wondering if it was the season finale but it usually says in the description.

It came on at 7 here. Tonight was good....was wondering if it was the season finale but it usually says in the description.

There is 2 more episodes. Tonight's, then the season finale on April 19th.

Last edited:
Another great episode. The season finale should be interesting.

I agree. Lots of suspense & surprises. There will be lots of standing in line at the unemployment office upcoming. :lmao:

I have a feeling the season finale will be a real cliff hanger and it will be hard to wait all summer for some answers. :hyper:

I agree. Lots of suspense & surprises. There will be lots of standing in line at the unemployment office upcoming. :lmao:

I was thinking that too...they are all out of a job now. I knew what ever that guy was launching wasn’t the God Account.

I’m sure we will hear more about the little girl that died in the lake next week.

Some great twists and turns in tonight's season finale episode. Count me in for more. :thumbsup2

So, apparently the 2nd season starts in 6 months, October?

Wasn’t expecting that ending but loved it. Interesting twist.

Some great twists and turns in tonight's season finale episode. Count me in for more. :thumbsup2

Wasn’t expecting that ending but loved it. Interesting twist.

Seriously, this is one of the best written shows on TV nowadays. :thumbsup2

Season 2 thoughts & questions. :scratchin No upcoming spoilers unless you haven't seen the Season Finale. In which case, WHY haven't you? popcorn::

Lately, the Fall TV Season starts the last week in Sept. Although there are a few shows that premiere the first couple weeks in Oct.

I wonder if Cara will be back? :scratchin They made it seem like they could get rid of her, going to France for 6 months. Then if it doesn't work out, :crazy2: :headache: suddenly bring her back by saying she ended her trip suddenly.

Could it be that the show will move to a Father & Son podcast permanently? With the father now having time to chase down the God Account leads with Miles? Usually actor, Joe Morton, isn't one for supporting cast roles. The trip upstate to the camp may have been the producers way of checking to see the audience's response to having Miles & Arthur work together more often. :confused3

Seriously, this is one of the best written shows on TV nowadays. :thumbsup2

Season 2 thoughts & questions. :scratchin No upcoming spoilers unless you haven't seen the Season Finale. In which case, WHY haven't you? popcorn::

Lately, the Fall TV Season starts the last week in Sept. Although there are a few shows that premiere the first couple weeks in Oct.

I wonder if Cara will be back? :scratchin They made it seem like they could get rid of her, going to France for 6 months. Then if it doesn't work out, :crazy2: :headache: suddenly bring her back by saying she ended her trip suddenly.

Could it be that the show will move to a Father & Son podcast permanently? With the father now having time to chase down the God Account leads with Miles? Usually actor, Joe Morton, isn't one for supporting cast roles. The trip upstate to the camp may have been the producers way of checking to see the audience's response to having Miles & Arthur work together more often. :confused3

Holy Crap! You just reminded me that I didn't actually see the ending. I got an email yesterday that my area should be expecting a cable TV upgrade & possible maintenance outages. Sure, enough, 3 min before the ending, during the podcast, my cable & DVR cut out. I meant to watch the end later, and thought I got most of it anyway and then totally forgot.

There are so many twists & turns, that I thought I had already watched the gist of them. So when this thread mentioned a twist, I thought it was one of those. Then I clicked on the link in your post and I realized I'm missing some info. :eek: :confused:

I just watched the end and boy, does that twist add another layer of complexity now. :eek: :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter