God Friended Me... who's looking forward to season 2 on Sept 29th

Holy Crap! You just reminded me that I didn't actually see the ending. I got an email yesterday that my area should be expecting a cable TV upgrade & possible maintenance outages. Sure, enough, 3 min before the ending, during the podcast, my cable & DVR cut out. I meant to watch the end later, and thought I got most of it anyway and then totally forgot.

There are so many twists & turns, that I thought I had already watched the gist of them. So when this thread mentioned a twist, I thought it was one of those. Then I clicked on the link in your post and I realized I'm missing some info. :eek: :confused:

I just watched the end and boy, does that twist add another layer of complexity now. :eek: :faint:

:eek:

I hope I didn't spoil it for you.

:eek:

I hope I didn't spoil it for you.

No, no. If anything, it helped. I really thought maybe I missed the last 30 seconds. That it ended at the end of the podcast. Which is why I hadn't remembered the cable DVR cut out. So when the beginning of the article mentioned someone new that I hadn't seen, that's when I remembered I may have missed the real ending. I stopped reading to see what I missed, which was a whole 3 minutes. I'm glad I got to see it. :thumbsup2 So, if anything, THANKS! :yay:

Last edited:

I don't remember the ending last season very clearly.

Who has their TiVo's or DVR's set for Sunday, the 29th? I'm looking forward to another season.
My DVR should still be set to record every episode, but thanks for the reminder to check! With football possibly running the shows late I need to set it to record the show after also.

Last edited:
Who has their TiVo's or DVR's set for Sunday, the 29th? I'm looking forward to another season.

My DVR is preset from last season. It should automatically record it. But, I'll keep an eye out to make sure it's scheduled to record it. (It usually only goes wonky if the network changes the day of the week the show airs.) Thanks for the reminder, Dan. :thumbsup2

I'm in as well!

I feel like I have a lot of shows I'm looking forward to this year,
so I'll have to manage my DVR time. 😆

Finally watched Sunday's season 2 opener. Excellent episode. I was confused some though at the ending.

Just watched yesterday's episode.
As an adoptive dad myself, it was an emotional roller coaster.
Misty eyed more than once. Really a great show.

I was a little miffed at the whole
having to choose between love and the God account thing - I feel like they both need to be involved to make it work right

but other that that, I’m still enjoying it. I’m definitely going to keep watching!

I was a little miffed at the whole
having to choose between love and the God account thing - I feel like they both need to be involved to make it work right

but other that that, I’m still enjoying it. I’m definitely going to keep watching!
I think that is in there to keep the viewers coming back, a little bit of fence sitting the past few episodes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter