GOH badges

wendyww

Mouseketeer
Can you order these thru Disney somehow? Is it in there catalog? I would really like these ahead of time for my family.

wendyww - we ordered ours ahead of time through Gifts of a Lifetime. I think their website is www.giftsofalifetime.com and they have GOH badges, Mickey ears, autograph books, etc. They are actually in Florida and go to the parks to "shop" for people.

Unfortunately, it wasn't inexpensive (they charge more for the badges, and add on the S&H) but it saves us the time of trying to find them once we get there.

I'm not sure if you can contact WDW Merchandise for these, but they will also charge a $8 or $9 flat rate for S&H. Maybe someone else can give you their contact info.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

wendyww - you can't order them through the disney store online, they are only available at the parks... WDW Merchandising can find things for you that are only available at the parks. I'm sorry but I don't have the contact information for you, but it is separate from the Disney Store/Catalog online.

Hi everyone! I went to my local disney store last night and asked about the GOH badges he gave me a number to call its WDW merchandise guest services 407-363-6200. He said that you could purchase them thru that # and they would ship them to you! Also they are remodeling the store by us and I wanted to let everyone know that when remodeled the store it will be only the 4th one in the world to be remodeled this new way! Pretty neat hey!!!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter