Going back in Dec. Oswald Merch question.

greenkai3000

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,

Can any TDR regulars or recon visitors please confirm whether or not there's Oswald apparel for adults at either park ? I'm particularly looking for a t shirt, a jacket, hoodie or sweater since it'll be cold then.

This isn't really apparel, but it was super-cute and I got it. They have an Oswald ears headband, and one of the ears has a little Oswald face on it. And you can bend the large ears to your own shape. I got mine in TDS, but TDL might have them as well. A lot of people were wearing them and I couldn't resist. :) Sorry, I can't remember other apparel.

I have seen those eyes you're referring to. I'm more of a traditional shape ears type, you know like a hat, rather than the kind you wear like a tiara

There is a dedicated Oswald merch store in TDSea called "Steamboat Mickey's." They usually have a nice (albeit small) selection of Oswald bags, shirts, and more.

There is a dedicated Oswald merch store in TDSea called "Steamboat Mickey's." They usually have a nice (albeit small) selection of Oswald bags, shirts, and more.

i saw that. It’s where I got the plush, pass holder and magnet. Still I wish they had a larger selection of apparel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter