Going back to Disney

miked3544

Family of Disney fans
I had a trip planned starting March 13, 2020 which we went but had to go home early because everything closed after the 16th. For me, I think I am going to wait a while before I go back to DW. I want to wait until it is a close to normal as it can be before I go back. When my family and I go to DW I like to think of it as an escape from everyday reality and just go to have some great family time which we always have had. But when you have to deal with all the restrictions, (limited capacity, limited experiences, wearing face masks, etc) that you are going to have to deal with, in my opinion, not only does it diminish the value of the price of the vacation, it doesn't allow you to just have fun and spend quality time as a family together. Trust me, we want to go back and we got a sizable refund from DW to do so. But I would rather go when there is limited to no restrictions which I realize may be a while but I think will be worth the wait.

You are not alone. Several discussions on this topic are running right now on DISboards.

I'm going as soon as they reopen. Even with restrictions. I understand why you wouldn't want to.

Completely understand where you are coming from. We are from Ohio and with what it costs for us to come down there, it's really not worth it to us to spend all that money and not to be able to do what when we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter