Going bonkers!!

ladyelenawf

Never too old to be treated like a Princess!!
I decided to be bold on my last trip to Disney & try various Japanese candy from the store in Epcot. I loved the HiChew, the chocolates in a 9 pack, & the disolvy (I know it's not a real word, bear with me, folks) candy that came in a 10 pack. I tried to find it after I got home. :sad2: I know, silly me. :headache: I tried to search google using the pic & had no luck. I scoured the web reading page after page of japanese candy reviews only to be unable to find it. Does anyone know what it's called?! If I need to post this elsewhere, PLEASE let me know! Also, none of the Asian store in my area have it. I also think I managed to offend all of them by even asking. :rolleyes1

*New info: I was directed here to ask about the candy. It's also been mentioned that it might be "Kasugai Ramune candy". Haven't been able to comfirm this as the sites that sell it are all out of stock. Also the pictures look different. I don't want the mint flavor that I have managed to find. Any help (short of going back to Disney b/c I have a trip planned in 9 months), would be greatly appreciated.

I'm going to Disney World to run the Dopey. If I get to the Japan Pavilion, I'll see if Mitsukoshi has it. Are you going to the World any time soon?

Mitsukoshi is where I got the stuff to begin with. I'm returning in Oct for the F&W Festival. I just need to know what it's called & where to buy it in a bag bigger than sample size.

I hope your run is a good one!!

Mitsukoshi is where I got the stuff to begin with. I'm returning in Oct for the F&W Festival. I just need to know what it's called & where to buy it in a bag bigger than sample size.

I hope your run is a good one!!

D'oh! I thought you'd bought them in Japan. To make up for my initial boneheadedness, try these links:

http://www.amazon.com/Senjaku-Hiyas...id=1389147138&sr=8-19&keywords=japanese+candy

http://www.amazon.com/Puchitto-Kuda...id=1389147138&sr=8-25&keywords=japanese+candy

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as rude! It's wasn't boneheaded. I wish I was lucky enough to have bought them in Japan!!!

Thank you for the links, I can't wait to try the little bunch of grapes.

So this is the product, but that's the manufacturer's page, you can't buy from them unless you're a retailer, I figure.

But this should work!

Edit: Oh, and the brand is Abekko, not Kasugai. The usual flavor of ramune is lemonade, not mint. But it comes in other flavors too, like the grape you showed in the picture. :)

:rotfl: I am so excited! Thank you so much for this information. This place is almost as good as being at Disney! :cheer2: Placing a massive order. I wonder if Mitsukoshi knows how much $ they loose by not having online ordering? :scratchin

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as rude! It's wasn't boneheaded. I wish I was lucky enough to have bought them in Japan!!!

Thank you for the links, I can't wait to try the little bunch of grapes.

You didn't come across as rude at all! I should have paid more attention before answering your post. I'm glad someone found them for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter