Going for a boat ride at the Boathouse?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
How does that work? Do you need lunch or dinner reservation? What is the charge?

We would like to do this. We are 3 adults, going over 4 th July weekend.

How does that work? Do you need lunch or dinner reservation? What is the charge?

We would like to do this. We are 3 adults, going over 4 th July weekend.

The Amphicar rentals are $125 per car and each car can fit 3 people plus the captain. Each boat ride is 20 minutes in length. You do not need Boathouse reservations to reserve an Amphicar, but if you present your Boathouse lunch receipt you'll receive $25 off of the rental. 407-939-2628 is the phone number to call to book in advance, or you can book in person at The Boatique.

The Amphicar rentals are $125 per car and each car can fit 3 people plus the captain. Each boat ride is 20 minutes in length. You do not need Boathouse reservations to reserve an Amphicar, but if you present your Boathouse lunch receipt you'll receive $25 off of the rental. 407-939-2628 is the phone number to call to book in advance, or you can book in person at The Boatique.
Thank you!

If you have a Chase Disney card When you call ask about the Disney card holders discount. Just got a flyer in the mail offering $20 or $25 off with the card.

I am thinking about doing this.... it looked cool November when we were there.

My wife and I did it, and enjoyed it immensely, but we were more interested in the car than the actual "tour". The tour takes you around the lagoon there and then back to the starting point. The area around the boathouse itself is neat, but half of the tour is along side SSR, which is kind of boring to look at.

When the driver asks you if you want a "big splash" or a "small splash", make sure you duck under the windshield if you say "big splash".

DW and I did this in December of 2016 and really enjoyed it, but read the weather forecast before you go . . .

When the driver asks you if you want a "big splash" or a "small splash", make sure you duck under the windshield if you say "big splash".

Our driver didn't ask us this question, probably because it started pouring rain during the middle of our ride. He did give us the option of continuing or going back, and we chose to keep going. There was an umbrella in the Amphicar, but it was in poor shape and didn't block much water. But we had a good time anyhow and enjoyed our meal at the Boathouse afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter