Going great so far!

momz

DIS Veteran
We arrived yesterday about 4 pm. I had completed online check in a few days ago, so our check in procedure at POP was a breeze. We went to HS. It was busy, but we had some FP+ reserved on our magic bands so we didn't have to wait in the horrendous lines. Even the fast pass line had a bit of a wait though, it was just that busy. We stayed for most of EMH, and we got to take a second ride on tower of terror and rockin' roller coaster while the second fantastic show was going on.

The cons: the commissary has horrible meal choices, it didn't taste bad but there are no choices that are even close to good for you, plus this eatery was very slow about filling orders and seemed to be rather inefficient in how it was managed. We encountered some rude guests....but, that's a given on a busy day. The worst was when we were leaving to get on the busses and people were running to get in line. Not talking just a few, but whole families....multiple groups. Now, THAT is something I do not understand....you will not be left behind, there will be another bus coming.

Going to Epcot today.

Glad to hear it's going well and you're having fun!!

Thanks for the positive feedback report ;)

We arrived yesterday about 4 pm. I had completed online check in a few days ago, so our check in procedure at POP was a breeze. We went to HS. It was busy, but we had some FP+ reserved on our magic bands so we didn't have to wait in the horrendous lines. Even the fast pass line had a bit of a wait though, it was just that busy. We stayed for most of EMH, and we got to take a second ride on tower of terror and rockin' roller coaster while the second fantastic show was going on.

The cons: the commissary has horrible meal choices, it didn't taste bad but there are no choices that are even close to good for you, plus this eatery was very slow about filling orders and seemed to be rather inefficient in how it was managed. We encountered some rude guests....but, that's a given on a busy day. The worst was when we were leaving to get on the busses and people were running to get in line. Not talking just a few, but whole families....multiple groups. Now, THAT is something I do not understand....you will not be left behind, there will be another bus coming.

Going to Epcot today.

Glad your trip started well. Thanks for the update on abc commissary. Don't usually eat there, we like the backlot express because my son loves buffalo chicken nuggets. Hope the rest of your trip is wonderful.

Back from Epcot today. It was crowded and it was hot! Again, we used FP+. We found that even the fast pass return lines had waits. Nothing remotely similar to the standby lines, but not exactly "fast". We easily spent 20 minutes waiting in each line for TT and Soarin'. Still, we couldn't have ridden without the FP+ system.

Saw a few drunk people, but nothing horribly offensive.

We ran into a problem with our quick service dining plan. We are supposed to have some arcade credits, and 2 entries to Disney quest and mini golf. But, we did not get the vouchers for these at checkin. When I took my son to use the arcade credits, I was told that reservations would have to reissue the vouchers but they would not be available until the day after tomorrow... We will be leaving the day after they are made available. This is not acceptable to me. The desk gave me a $15 credit for the arcade vouchers, but apparently we are out of luck for the rest of it. The concierge said there is nothing that can be done...what a crock.

The cast members, in general are not as friendly as I remember them being in the past. We made a purchase in Norway but the cast members didn't speak even one word to us, they were carrying on a conversation amongst themselves and couldn't be bothered to interact we my son and me. Oh well, my expectations are becoming lower and lower.

We are enjoying our trip, but the crowds are stressful. We are making the best of it but don't think we will be coming back or a while. Having fun shouldn't be stress inducing. Our next vacation will be something else...at least that's how I feel tonight.

We found crowds to be packed and even one cast member yell at my 7 year old while using band to get in to MK.

We found TT fastpass to take about 30 minutes too.

Found some nice cast members that allowed us to exchange crocs we got last trip that were falling apart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!