"Going Home in 3 Days" and was wondering how the bus situation is.

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
We're leaving in 3 days for the BWV's and was wondering if the bus situation has gotten any better. I haven't seen too many posts lately on the subject so thought I'd ask.

I'm just a little concerned about the trip from the BWV's over to the MK. I want to do one EE morning and can see us getting there late due to "transpotation" delays. Actually, I don't think I'd allow that to happen; I'd put everyone in a cab! :)

Thanks!

I was worried about this as well, so I didn't take any chances--I think we left the room at 6:30 and were at the bus stop 5 minutes later. The bus came probably around 6:40. We were at the MK gates shortly after 7--in fact we were the first bus dropped off!:)
I don't know if this is the case every EE day, as we seemed unusually blessed this trip when it came to the busses. This was a Thursday, 6/21. But as it was we were there plenty early and had fantasyland done by 9, which is the way we like it.
Robin M.

Robin - thanks for the reply. I'm only doing 1 EE at the MK to try and hit our favorites before the week begins. My son and I are leaving Wednesday then Saturday my girlfriend and her son arrive. So I'm really looking forward to this trip!!

Last year we did EE for every park and at the end of the trip there was a vote taken that the next trip would not be "commando style"! :) Of course that wasn't my choice ;)

Well again, let's hope the buses are kind to us!

2 more days!!!:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter